Ch 6 - Marked

ELO SMURFLETTES!

You guys don't understand just how complicated things are in my brain to come up with the things that I do. I mean, I know in Six a lot of people were like 'this isn't real life'.

Firstly, DUH, but most importantly, a lot unravels as you go with the series and I hope you guys realize that much.

Thank you to those of you who have stuck with me so far. Please visit my social media sites and follow them. I will be switching things up and asking you a couple of things on there.

Onwards.

***

I'd be lying if I said I knew what I was doing, but in that moment, I honestly didn't care. I just needed to be with her, just the two of us. She was choosing to trust me, and I was choosing to trust fate to lead me in the right way here.

"Are you guys leaving?" Jason asked me. I'd already signalled the twins and Aziel.

"Yeah, we are," I replied.

"Does she, does she remember you?" Ross asked lowly enough for Jason and I to hear him.

"Not yet, but I'm pretty sure she remembers our connection," I replied just as lowly.

"Alright man! We'll see you later," Jason said.

I nodded before walking out with blossom's hand in mine. Winter had told me that they'd be coming, and I already guessed that it would be too much for her. She generally doesn't like parties, even when she's hosting them.

We got outside and I had to rein in all my patience since Jessie was heading our way with her pet. They were only in town because our match was against Oliver's new college team, and he wasn't impressed to be beaten by a team I'm on.

Once again.

I was confused when blossom pulled my hand back, making us stop. "That girl is about to attack me, and I have no clue who she is."

"Then how do you know that she's going to attack you?" I asked.

"She confronted me earlier. Sunny and Bridgette seem to know who she is, and she seems to know who I am. Six, I suffer from amnesia and I think she's in my lost memories," she said, panicked.

"Calm down. I'll handle her," I promised as the couple and their friends reached us.

"Well what do you know, he didn't leave you after all," Jessie told her.

"Why would you think that I did?" I asked her.

"Rumour has it the two of you have basically been strangers to each other in the past couple of weeks. She's not wearing her ring, so people were getting curious. What happened Six? Did you see her for the true snake she is?" she asked.

"Oliver, I told you to keep her on a leash," I warned.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like she's a dog when you're the one who's engaged to a beast," Oliver spat.

"D, you're cutting off my blood circulation."

I did a double take, looking down at my fiancée.

She did just call me D, right?

She took a step forward as I loosened my grip on her hand. "Jessie is it? Look, you're coming off as real petty right now. In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you have nothing better to do with your life than stalk us."

"I have better things to do with my life!" Jessie snapped.

"Then you wouldn't mind moving out of our way so that we can leave. We were on our way out to make raw, passionate love to each other like two people who love each other do, so unless if you intend to come and record the whole thing to feed to your gossip sources like the bored creep that you are, I would suggest that you move," blossom told her icily.