The Guide to SIX, Zero and Element - A Journey to Sigma

^^^I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR

ELO SMURFLETTES!!!

DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!!

So, we've come this far and there are pieces that will still be confusing, but let's deal with those that we already know. Look at this as a guide to the three books SO FAR. Come to it whenever you need to remember who's who, FOR NOW.

This will also help with refreshing your memory of the three books, going into the fourth.

We know all those basic details from that first guide in Zero (if not, go back and read the first guide).

This is a refresher for me too. I figured working on it would help me to remember so that I can get started on Sigma, so Sigma is on its way.

I repeat, SIGMA IS ON ITS WAY!

Like I did with Element, I'll be updating on Radish first, and then Wattpad four weeks later. My username is KMoncho, so make sure to get on that.

Here's to more Adventures of Blossom and Bond.

***

THE ORGANIZATIONS AND CODENAMES

Cypher – The good organization

Genesis – We're not sure where they stand exactly, but we do know that their leader is Nick's father.

Zero – Nick.

Phoenix – A project of sorts as far as I remember.

Infinity – Same as Phoenix.

The Dragons – The organization that is run by Nigel and Storm's parents. Six was supposed to be their new leader when he was sent on an undercover mission, but stuff went down and the organization had to relocate. They use both magic and technology. They branched away from The Order of The Kricxs. They've possibly merged with other evil groups to form a super evil group.

The Order of The Kricxs – Organization that only uses magic. They believe in the supernatural and things like souls. They're super evil and super hidden.

THE FAMILY (WITH UPGRADED MEMBERS BY MARRIAGE)

Noelle Serena Demetriou – Played by Olivia Holt – Main character. Also known as Blossom, Ellie, Elle, Elliephant, Ren, Serena, Ellysia and Pumpkin. So, Miss Noelle is Element, the best spy for the organization with no name. In the beginning of Element, she believed she was British and she'd been sent to kill Six. The organization has wiped her mind multiple times, but Dreyfus' Super Soldier Formula is starting to cancel out the organization's mind control tech. The organization is still keeping tabs on her, and when she received a mission from them, she decided to go rogue. We learn that she actually hates her family save for her brothers, Nick and Nick's parents. She and Six got married and got tattoos to seal the deal. We find out that she and Six actually met way before WPA (their highschool), and that they met in Cuba. She got reunited with her best friend Storm (who tried to have her and Six killed in Zero). Turns out they go way back (I will explore this). There's also a hint to a history between her and Blayze, Storm and Nigel's older brother. She went on a solo mission to get close to Lane Mason, only to find out that Lane is actually someone she knew in the past (tempered memories). She went to him under the pretence identity of Elizabeth McFarland. He also trapped her and brought her to someone else she didn't know was alive, her cousin Kaya. Not only that, but Kaya is her soul's mortal enemy Celestia. Also, Kaya was the one who was trying to kill Six all those times, wearing a mask to disguise herself as Noelle, while Noelle was the one who saved his life every time. Lastly, she watched as the truth was unravelled to her that things were never about her when the love of her life almost killed her.