FOREWORD

بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم ^
All praise to due to Allah Ta'ala, The Forgiver and Concealer of Faults,and The Guide to Repentance.'Salaat and Salaam upon the Guide of the Believers, Sayyidina** Muhammadصلئ اللہ علیہ و سلم، eternally.

This book presents a touching story,beautifully narrated by Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb رحمۃ اللہ which truly inspires a person to repent sincerely from his or her sins,together with creating a deep- hearted hope in the Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah Ta'ala .

The reader is drawn to read the narration again and again .And each reading reminds us of our allegiance to Allah Ta'ala, refreshes our commitment to Allah Ta'ala, and increases our appreciation and gratitude for the bounty and opportunity of Taubah.
Alhamdulillah ^^,Muslims, all over the world ,are benefiting immensely from the talks ,books and Malfoozaat+of Hazrat Maulana رحمۃ اللہ علیہ .Due to the Fadhl (Grace) and ihsaan(Favour) of Allah Ta'ala and Hazrat's worthy and noble endeavours, so many sincerely repented from sins that they were habituated to and have become pious and devoted Believers and worshippers of Allah Ta'ala, as well as devout followers to the way of life of Rasulullah صلئ اللہ علیہ و سلم; fulfilling the rights of the creator and the creation.

May Allah Ta'ala grant acceptance to the humble effort made.May he make this book purely and solely for His Pleasure.May He make it a means of sincere Taubah, guidance, inspiration and steadfastness to all and may He make it a Sadaqa-e-Jariyah (perpetual reward).May Allah Ta'ala grant us all ,the ability to do what He loves and what He is Pleased with - in words, deeds and intention.

May Allah Ta'ala grant Hazrat Maulana رحمۃ اللہ علیہ the best of Akhirah.

AMEEN. ..

...........................................................
^In the name of Allah the most merciful, the most gracious
**Sayyidina :Our leader
^^Alhamdulillah :all praise to Allah
+Malfoozaat are the statements and comments of a person .