Rewards

Allah Ta’ala appreciates the sincere endeavours made by His servants to please Him, and thus rewards such servants tremendously.

“VERILY, HE IS OFT-FORGIVING, VERY APPRECIATIVE(I.E. OF GOOD DEEDS AND TO RECOMPENSE).”
[SURAH FAATIR 35 : 30]

Allah Ta’ala’s rewards encompass various bounties -happiness, peace, contentment and an ocean of Noor within the heart.

Consider the rewards that followed in the wake of the Taubah made by Hazrat Thalaba رضي الله عنه  : A sin committed accidentally, Taubah made most sincerely, and the end result
w

as that Allah Ta’ala sent down a multitude of angels, so much so that Nabi صلئ الله عليه وسلم  said that he did not have place to put his feet fully on the ground. سبحان الله .

Is this not an enviable reward ? Is not Hazrat Thalaba رضي الله عنه a most fortunate person?

May Allah Ta’ala, grant us the Taufeeq not to return to the sins that we gave
up in Ramadaan. If by chance, we were of those unfortunate ones who continued indulging in sins, even in Ramadaan, then it is still not too late.

The same Beautiful, Kind, Forgiving, Overlooking, Merciful,Compassionate Allah is still Living and His doors of Taubah are still wide open; and Allah Ta’ala wants to bless us. He wants to grant to us of His Bounties.

He has therefore informed us in the Qur'aan Shareef :

SAY : ‘O MY SLAVES WHO HAVE TRANSGRESSED AGAINST THEMSELVES (BY COMMITTING EVIL DEEDS AND SINS)! DO NOT DESPAIR OF THE MERCY OF ALLAH, VERILY ALLAH FORGIVES ALL SINS. TRULY HE IS OFT-FORGIVING,MOST MERCIFUL.”
[SURAH ZUMAR 39 : 53]

When this ayah of the Qur'aan Shareef was revealed to Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم , he said : “I do not love owning anything in the world more than this ayah.” (Musnad ahmad ).

And Allah Ta’ala also says :

“My servants, you sin by night and by day,yet I forgive all sins; so ask Me for Forgiveness and I shall forgive you.”(Sahih Muslim).

If only we would recognize Allah!

All Allah Ta’ala wants from us is a little ‘turning towards Him’;to sincerely repent over all our sins, to pledge not to return to them, and to submit ourselves totally to Him.

“…AND O YOU BELIEVERS ! TURN YOU ALL TOGETHER TOWARDS
ALLAH THAT YOU MAY ATTAIN BLISS.”
[SURAH AN-NOOR 24 : 31]