Chapter 3

Jade's POV

We're now on our way back to the event venue and I can say that my glam squad did a great job yet again. I am wearing an Alexander Wang white bias cut long sleeve draped gown with sheer front panel and matching Jimmy Choos. My hair is on a loose braided up-do while my makeup gives me a sultry look. These people really are amazing and I'm so lucky to have them in my team. I snapped a photo of myself and posted it on my Instagram and Twitter accounts.

The car came to a stop and I realized that we're already here. I looked through the car window and saw that the place is now crowded. Cameras are all over the place, there are a lot of interviewers, the fans patiently awaits behind the fences, and some celebrities are now on the red carpet.

"Are you ready?" Leigh-Anne snapped me out of my trance.

"Yes, of course. I was born ready!" I respond with enthusiasm.

"Then go straight to the red carpet and pose for the cameras... Well, you already know what to do. Now go!" 

"Okay okay! Let's get this over with." I chuckled as she literally shoved me out of the car.

As soon as I stepped out, I was swamped by the media people. Blinding flashes of light and loud roar of voices bombarded me. Jeez, I'm not even on the red carpet yet! I smiled and waved at them as I walked through the main entrance where the actual red carpet is. So I did the usual, posed for the cameras, smiled here and there, talked to interviewers and so on. When you're a famous person like me, these things become your normal and eventually a routine, you'll get so used to it, it'll be mechanical.

Then Mario Lopez came to interview me, I smiled as we kiss cheek to cheek.

"Hello Jade! How are you? You looked gorgeous by the way."

"Oh thank you! You're so sweet. And I'm fine, thanks for asking." I replied.

"Are you excited for the show?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm excited. Can't wait to see the performances." sarcasm!

"So.. you're nominated again! Are you expecting to win?" 

"No, I don't expect to win. But if they give it to me, then I'll be thankful." I answered truthfully.

"You're so humble." he said sweetly. I smiled at him.

"One more question before you leave, when are we gonna hear a new song from you?" he asked, catching me off guard.

"Well, I honestly don't have anything right now. I've been busy with choreography stuff, I don't have time to write. But I'll let you know." And it's the truth, it has been a while since I last wrote and produce myself a song.

"Well maybe you just need some inspiration." he said while wiggling his eyebrows and I know what he means.

"Yeah, maybe." I chuckled and waved him goodbye as I started to walk going in the building.

Wow! That was already exhausting and the show haven't started yet. Oh dear God, give me the strength to last all night.

--

Perrie's POV

I'm now back at my dressing room and have changed to my performance outfit. The red carpet was more terrifying than I thought. They kept asking me about him, although I tried to ignore their questions, they won't stop. Zayn this, Zayn that... ugh! Where's the respect people?! I sighed as I try to forget the dreadful red carpet. I need to calm down and focus, in a few minutes I'll be performing. Gosh, I'm so nervous! My heart is pounding, it feels like it's going to break my rib cage.

"Hey, it's alright. Like I said, you'll do great up there." Jesy said softly trying to calm me down.

"I'm shitting myself.." I whispered but loud enough for Jesy to hear.

"Just relax Pez... take deep breaths." she instructed and I do as told. I can now feel myself calming down.

"Perrie, you're up in five." I heard Paul call by the door. Gee, my heart starts to pound again. I stood up, Jesy gave me a tight hug and a goodluck kiss on the cheek. I waved at them then went out the door to follow Paul.

"This is it. Break a leg Perrie!" I mumbled to myself.

--

Jade's POV

I am now sitting at my assigned seat as the show is starting. This is a two-hour show, I'll surely be rooting myself to this chair! Hashtag when boredom strikes! I sighed and forced myself to try and enjoy the show. Then the lights when off, that means it's the opening performance. A single spot light came on and pointed directly to a blonde woman in the center of the stage. I'm sitting at the first row so I can see her face clearly, and oh boy she's pretty. The music blasted and she started to perform, she grooves to the music and I can say she's a good dancer. And her voice, oh her voice, it resonates the theater like the angels are singing from heaven.

"Who is she?" I asked Leigh-Anne who is sitting beside me. Yes, I have my best friend sit with me since I don't have a date. 

"Her name's Perrie Edwards." she replied engrossed in the performance. Leigh-Anne is such a fangirl sometimes.

Perrie Edwards, a pretty name for a pretty lady. She looks familiar though, I think I saw her before but I can't pin point when and where. And her name's quiet familiar too. Why did I not knew her?

"Why'd you ask?" Leigh-Anne questioned me.

"Oh nothing, see just looked familiar." I said.

"Well  you know, Zerrie." she chuckled. 

"Ohhh... right!" then it hits me. That controversial breakup that Leigh-Anne and my glam squad have been gossiping about. So she's the ex-fiancee. Why didn't I recognized her? And what a dumb-ass would let go of such a gorgeous princess? 

The performance ended, it was amazing, she's definitely a great artist. The audience applauded as she waved goodbye and went to the back of the stage. What a way to start the show, now I am bored no more..

--

Hey guys! So what do think about this chapter? I really want to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment, and vote if you liked it. Thanks lovelies 💋💋💋

- R xx