chapter 2!

Naomi POV

My alarm clock wakes me from my sleep. I hit it making it stop beeping. I sit up stretching and yawning then slipping out of bed.

I grab my school uniform walking into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I do my daily routine and walk out of the bathroom grabbing my backpack and phone.

I walk into the kitchen grabbing a banana eating it and playing on my phone. I get a text message from Sydney it said 'hey! Ready to see the new kid!? Meet me outside of the school gates when you get to school see ya!'

I almost forgot we have a new student coming today. I finish my banana throwing it away and grabbing my back.

I walk out of my house locking the door walking to school. A few minutes later I arrive to school and see Sydney waiting at the school gates.

I jog up to her and she sighs. "Its about time! Ive been waiting here for hours!" She takes my hand and walks into the school building.

I roll my eyes "I like to have a proper breakfast and be prepared" I said following her. She Snickers "let's get our stuff to class" she says.

She lets go of me going to her locker while I go to mine. I go to my locker unlocking it. I grab my binder, notebooks, and pencil pouch then closing my locker locking it.

I walk to homeroom and sitting on my seat. Sydney comes in a minute later sitting next to me "this new kid is going to be so hot! When he sees me or you it'll be love at first sight" she laughs.

Rolling my eyes "you'll probably say that for a minute then later you'll get over him". She scoffs "whatever" then everyone starts filling in the room taking their seats.

Everyone was gossiping about the new kid "gosh it's like this new kid is famous or something" I mumble.

"Duh! He's super popular!" Sydney said loudly. The teacher comes in "quiet everyone!" She yells making everyone quiet down.

"As you all know today we will be having a new student join us today i want you all to welcome him with kind" she walks to the door opening it. Next thing you know everyone is gasping and eyes wide. He was...gorgeous.

He waves and smile brightly "hi..I'm Kim taehyung"