chapter 15!

Nami pov

I sigh and lay my head down on the desk. Not wanting to deal with Taehyung. I hear someone shuffle beside me and take a seat in the desk next to me. I bet you its Taehyung. I peek over and bingo. It's him. He sees me and smiles over at me. I blush and hide my fave quickly. I take a deep breath to try and calm down my heart beat.

Taehyung pov

I chuckle as I see her blush when I just simply smiled at her. I rummage through my bag to find a piece of paper and a pencil. When I find them I rip a piece of paper and start to write on it. When I finish writing I fold it once and pass it to Nami. I look up at the teacher who's supposed to be watching us but they're already asleep. I grab my things and walk out of the detention room slowly.

Nami pov

I guess I dozed off when I put my head down when I heard a light beeping going off in the front of the classroom. I groan and lift up my head. I see the teacher stretching and turning off the beeping noise on their watch. "Huh guess it's already been an hour. Detention is over you can go.." they said slowly sounding like they're tired. I nod and go to stand up. But I see a little piece of paper. I grab it and open it.

Meet me on the roof top of the school after detention