chapter 9!

Naomi POV

"Class dismissed!" The teacher yelled and everyone scurried out of the room. I gathered my things and walked out of the room.

I went to my locker and unlocked it putting my stuff away. I stood up and pat the dirt off of my skirt then I looked up. Taehyung was looking for me like a little puppy.

I laughed quietly and walked up to him. He saw me and sighed happily. "What class are we in right now?" He asks.

"We're in I.E. right now" I answered and Taehyung tilted his head. I smiled and laugh "it's just a free period class we have let me see your schedule again".

He handed me his schedule and I take it reading it. He had the same teacher as me and I nodded. "You have the same teacher as me let's go" I started walking to my class.

"Is the teacher nice?" Taehyung asked. I nod "yeah almost half of the teachers here are nice...except the english teacher's they are too strict" I said and walked in my I.E. room.

Taehyung looked inside and he saw Jimin "hey there's Jimin" he said and walked in smiling. I walked to a desk and sat down relaxing a little.

Taehyung walked in front of me "im gonna go talk to Jimin is that okay?". I nod my head and watch him walk away to Jimin.

I look at the rest of the the group and it's none other then the group called BTS. They are a group of good looking bad boys. BTS is only a 6 member group but they are looking for another member to join them.

They are amazing at dancimg and singing. They win the talent show every year and they win a great prize.

I sighed and took out my book reading it. I took one more look at Taehyung with BTS.

I saw him looking at me smiling then he waved. I felt my face heat up and I looked away.

'Why did I blush?'