chapter 7!

Naomi POV

My face grew a dark red. Then i shook my head "i-i am not calling you oppa!" I said harshly. People were staring at us even more listening into me and Taehyungs conversation.

I looked down feeling uncomfortable. Taehyung laughed "chill I was just kidding Nami you take things so seriously" he ruffled my hair smiling. I swat his hand away "yah! You messed up my hair!" I said fixing my hair.

All of the girls were still glaring at me wishing I was dead. But they were all interrupted when the gym teachers blew their whistles. "Everyone come to the middle!" One of the teachers yelled.

Everyone got up and walked to the middle of the gymnasium waiting for instructions. "Today we will be playing handball!" One of the female teachers said.

Some people groan and I smirk 'I'm great at this game' I thought. I look over at Taehyung "do you know how to play this game?"I whisper.

He nods and smirks "I was the best at this game at my old school and I still am" he whispered and looked at me. I nodded 'not as good as me..' I thought again.

"Okay get in groups of eight and go to a net!" The teacher yelled. I stood up and walked to a net waiting for people to come over with me. Basically almost everyone knows that I'm good at sports and games.

Mostly guys want to be on my team to win and brag. Taehyung walks over to me but a group of girls steps in front of him. "Oppa! Please be on our team!" A girl asked with a high pitched voice.

"Yeah! It'll be so much fun! Please oppa!!" Another girl asks. They all start begging and I took my eyes. These girls always try to get guys attention by wearing short spandex and by tightening their gym shirts.

But taehyung shakes his head and walks around them walking to me. I smirk at the girls while their jaws are dropped then they glare at me cursing to themselves.

A team of jocks come over ready to win. I count our players and we have eight players. The other team we have to go against is just a group of girls who are fake.

I smirk 'this is gonna be easy'. "Who is gonna be goalie?" I ask out loud. A boy with red hair and big rate raised his hand "me!" He said.

He ran over to the net and stood in front of It. I nodded "who is gonna jump?" I asked again. A boy with blonde hair who was really thin raised his hand.

I nodded again then the teacher came over with the ball looking at all of us. I looked at taehyung smiling and he looked at me.

Then he winked at me and I blushed. I looked away dazed then someone yelled my name "Naomi pay attention!". I looked up and saw one of my teammates trying to pass the ball to someone.

'wow these girls are actually trying..' I thought and ran through everyone. I was running to my teammate ready to throw the ball in the net. The ball was being thrown to me and I jumped up to catch it.

But something or someone tripped me. I fell to the ground but before I did someone catched me. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung holding me.

The ball fell to the floor and I sighed. "You okay?" Taehyung asked. I stood up straight and nodded.

I looked behind me and saw a girl looking at me innocently while her friends were smirking. I rolled my eyes and looked at taehyung. The game was back to playing so I said "thanks Tae".

Taehyung POV

I felt my heart melt when she smiled and called me Tae. It felt right when she says my name. Then i noticed...that was the first time she called me Tae.