chapter 8!

Naomi POV

After gym everyone gets dressed into their clothes and goes to second block. I grab my binder and wait for Taehyung to get done getting dressed.

I leaned against the wall and I see Taehyung talking to a guy with blonde hair. 'Park jimin..' I said in my head Taehyung saw me and he waved. Jimin looked my way and saw me.

I felt my cheeks heat up. Taehyung walks up to me "I made a new friend!" He smiled widely. I smile back "I'm guessing it's Jimin?" I said.

He nodded "Yeah are you friends with him?" He asks me. Before I answered Jimin walked up to us placing a hand in Taehyung's shoulder. He said "we don't really talk but we have a few classes together...hey Nami" he winked at me.

My face turned red and I smiled at him. 'He actually called me Nami..' I thought.

Taehyung looked at Jimin then looked at me "so..should we get to class?" Taehyung said. I nodded "what class do you have?" Jimin asked.

"English" Taehyung answered and Jimin nodded "ah okay well I'll see you guys later" jimin said and walked out of the gymnasium.

I watched Jimin walk out then I looked at Taehyung "let's go..". I started walking and Taehyung follows me. "Jimin said that he's gonna introduce me to his other friends later" he said.

I stopped walking for a second "oh..that's good.." I mumbled. He smiles and nods. I walk to our English class and I walk in.

I walk to my seat and girls are still glaring at me. I sat in my seat and sigh 'I don't even want to give tae a tour anymore..' I thought.

Taehyung takes his seat in front of me and everyone gets up talking to him. I look down and read my book trying to ignore the people around me.

Then the teacher comes in "Everyone take a seat! Please get out your books and we will read for 15 minutes!" She said and took her seat.

Everyone groans and goes to their seats taking out their books. It was silent and I sighed happily.

But some girl whispers to Taehyung about asking if he wanted to go on a date.

My blood boiled but then again 'why do i care?'.