Stupid Love Life

I rubbed my eyes and it made me tingly. I shot off pain went through my head. A huge headache made my head burn and made me collapse on the bed. I sat myself up and leaned on the wall. "Idiot we made breakfast" Mark came in. I started panting. It was kind of hard to breath. "Haru are you okay?" He ran up to me and sat on the bed. He checked me for any injuries. "Mark...it hurts" I managed to say. "What hurts?" He looked into my eyes "my...head" I coughed. He put his forehead on mine, I blushed but good thing it just looked like I was very hot. "Haru your burning up" he went out and came back with a towel Asina holding a bucket of water. He sat me back down and put my pillow on a angle. He put the towel on my head and grabbed another one. He gulped and hesitated "Aish Mark you not going to go under her clothes on my watch" I heard her. I blushed even more. "Fine fine...I'm going to turn around" he said. I slowly opened my eyes, I felt the wet towel touch my body. The towel left my skin, I felt it being covered by a warm fabric. "I'll go now Mark, don't do anything to her" "like I would" I heard the door close. I opened my eyes and tugged in his shirt. He looked down at me "Mark...." I huffed. I felt so dizzy. I couldn't think so I just blurted out something.

Mark pov
I spaced out and a felt a tug, i looked to see a Haru who's face was flushed and spaced out. She looked so cute "what is it idiot?" I chuckled. "Mark....." She said in a cute voice. I smiled at her, "your so cute" she poked me. I blushed...she is sick, she is just loosing her mind. "I wish I had a boyfriend like you" she giggled. She touched my cheek and put a strand of hair out of my face. She started tearing up, "why does it hurt so much Mark?" she pouted that was full of sadness. My smile that was laughing at the sight of sick drunk Haru turned into a frown. "Even though I started to think of Tadashi as a friend....why did hurt so much when he said that he hated me....maybe because he was my childhood friend. Or maybe I know I can't be loved by the person I love at this moment" she wiped her tears. "And whom is that?" I stroked her cheek wiping a tear away. "Mark....Mark Yi-En Tuan" I gulped as he said my name. I stood up and left the room. I covered my face from the other members and walked toward my room. I fell on to my bed. I like Mark Yi-En Tuan. Haru likes me. I groaned and massaged my temples....what do I react when I see her? This is going to change everything. The filming, our relationship....

___==_==_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_==_=__=_=_=_+_++99==_=_=_=_=_=_=_
Time skip
Haru pov
I got out of bed, because if Mark I got better on the same day. I stretched out my limbs and changed and did my morning routine. "Maybe I should go thank him" I smiled. I knock on his door, he opened it. I smiled and was about to say something. He pushed me aside and walked passed me. My heart ached a bit "maybe he had to go somewhere" I reassured myself. "Oh the filming is today!" I rushed after Mark, "let's go together!" I skipped happily after him. He ignored me and began to walk faster. "Wait Mark I have down thing to tell you!" I tried to chase after him. "Don't call my name so casually, you she respect you hyung" he gave a cold glare. I was frightened a bit, he never acted this way. I took a step back and bowed "um sorry....sunbae" I didn't smile. I didn't speak to him, nor did he. We arrived and I walked passed Mark not giving eye contact. "Haru-ah!" I heard behind me. I jumped "um y-yes....sunbae" I became my old closed in self. Shy...insecure.....I hide my feelings....afraid... "Why sit formal all of a sudden Haru?" I looked up at the person but didn't make eye contact.  Jinyoung patted my shoulder making me jump "are you okay Haru?" He looked me in the eyes. I turned my head "um yea...sorry for making you worry sunbae" I looked down. He sighed and rubbed his neck "did getting you sick involve your head to switch?" He joked. "Oh s-sorry about that Jinyoung" I smiled that soon faded away when
I saw Mark. I turned around and avoided him. I sat down on the couch an sighed. I took out the script "ok next....I'm supposed to avoid him for a while until he grabs my arm an pins me against a wall. He tricks me thinking that he was going to kiss me, I start to get bullied because if him in University." I reviewed my script. "This sounds very realistic" Jinyoung sat next to me. "Yea...it's real...except the accident with falling in the guy main role and accidentally kissing him" I touched my lips again. "Oh really? I'm going to get some snacks while we wait for  the director" he smiled. I nodded. "This script is very stupid" Mark came over to me. My heart pounded and burned. Why Mark? Why okay with my feelings?! I stood up and looked him in the eyes "I'm sorry that my past love life is stupid"