Thank You

I looked at the script and scratched my head, "I have to sing?" I looked towards Mark. "Guess so" he shrugged. "He said he added things...but to sing" I groped my neck and groaned. "Why you can't?" He stared at me with a expressionless face. "I can but, I'm shy" I sighed. "Well get over it" he sat up and left me clueless. "I guess I'll go practice" I walked out I the filming area and entered a vocal practice room. I took a deep breath and put on some music and plugged it in.

I sang 'the call' by Regina Speaker, I loved the movie Narnia and that was my favorite song. I noticed someone recording my voice, I panicked "don't worry it's me JYP, well you don't have to sing any more because I have it right here" he smiled. I laughed. "The boys have finished putting your stuff in you can go check it out" I nodded and slowly entered the my in the door. I slowly opened the door, I noticed all of them looking at their scripts. "Thank you for letting me stay at your dorm" I bowed awkwardly. I wasn't used to bowing, I'm just used to smiling and hand shaking. "JYP sent is the video audio the singing part, may we have a look at it?" JB looked up and pointed at his phone. I nodded "you may" I said in English by accident. They nodded and opened something. I just stood their awkwardly. I twirled my thumbs, I heard my voice. I covered my ears, I hated listening to my voice. It reminded me of my sister, she had a beautiful voice like mine. She went on a glee trip, but thy never returned....they never found any clues, survivors. Till today they still haven't found anything. I unclasped my ears and the song ended. "That was good" Younjae complemented. I nodded in his response they quickly realized my respects "oh um thank you" I bowed. "Your not Korean are you?" Jinyoung smirked. "No...could you tell?" I nervously laughed. "It's just it seems awkward when you do respects" Jinyoung laughed. "What is your culture?" Jackson asked intrigued. "I'm Chinese, but born in America, my family is also European so yea...I'm Chinese, American and Eruopean" I explained. The all nodded in usuion. "Um do you mind if I um go check out my room?" I asks as politely as I could. "I'll show it to you" Jinyoung stood up and lead me toward a room. The walls were white and the ground wood with a carpet. Everything you would expect "thank you" I turned toward Jinyoung, I walked toward my suitcase and put my clothing in the closet. I put my laptop and electronics on the desk setting up everything. Lastly my art supplies. I started assembling wires connecting speakers, cameras and lighting, "wow it's like a studio" Jinyoung leaned on the wall. "Yea, this is how I made a living  for 2 years" I smiled at him. "Come out for dinner later" he got off the wall and exited. I sighed "what should I do?" I looked at a canvas and some paint brushes. "Hmmmmm" I pictured a beautiful night sky with stars glowing and a two silhouettes of people holding hands on a playground dome.
I started painting after the drafting, the soft strokes if the brush made the sky look way too artificial, I added different color of shades and used different brushes. I noticed the smell becoming a bit too toxic so I turned on the fan and opened the window. I put on a mask and continued to work. I heard the door knock, I put my paintbrush down gently and grabbed another mask. Right when I opened the door I stuffed the mask in that person's face. "What is that for?" His voice muffled by the mask. "Unless you want to get a sick  use the mask" I put it around his head. His blonde hair and brown beautiful eyes staring at me. "Ah Mark is dinner ready?" I asked wiping my hands on the cloth. He nodded his head and looked at my working peice. "What is tuis going to be?" He tilted his head. "I'll give it to you when I'm done" I put away my brushes and art supplies. I put the canvas near the  window and left to wash my hands. I sat down at the table and looked at the food "thank you for the food" I scarfed down the food. "You eat fast, faster than Mark" complimented BAmBam. "I haven't been eating anything but ramen for two months. I wiped my lips with a napkin. "Really that's not healthy?" Yugyeom pointed  out. " eh, I was very busy" I drank some water, "by the way how old are you?" JB asked "20" I stood up taking the dishes toward the sink. "Mark go help her" Jinyoung shooed Mark away from his seat. I was on cleaning duty and he was drying. I would pass the dishes to him, some times our hands would touch giving me the shivers. I wiped my hands on the cloth and cleans sum glasses. "We got you a gift" BamBam gave me a small box, I opened it and there was new contact lenses. "Thank you guys so much" I hugged each of them. "Aren't these the orthokay?" I asked. They nodded "I'm going to sleep write now" I ran into my room happily clutching the small box. "Thank you" I whispered toward the box.

----------
A/N
Very boring chapter sorry, I was feeling depressed.