Im sleepy

"Ok pose like that!!!" The photographer complemented Elizabeth. I got to say she is really pretty. "Ok next lean on to him" the photographer instructed "b-but!" Elizabeth tried to protest "my darling you have to listen" the photographer sighed. My heart started pounding, she glanced at me and I nodded. I regret that, she was literally all over Mark. "Haru why?" Elizabeth ran up to me. "Why what?" I asked giving her a water bottle "do they know you guys are dating?!" She asked. "No" I sighed. "Why?!" She whispered "well because, we don't want bring his career down" I looked down at my feet. "Then he chose his career over you!" She half yelled half whispered. "I-it's ok" I patted her head. The photographer came over and asked "are you not used to this?" He asked. "No. That is why I'm quitting" she put ear hand on her waist. "What!" I looked over. "It's ok, and did another model I take my place" she smiled at me. I gulped and hugged her "thank you" I whisperd. "No problem, think of me a your best friend" she stuck her thumbs up. I giggled and ruffled her hair. "I'm going to convince JYP to key you stay here though" I crossed my arms. "Sure!!" She squealed.
_____\________\
"What?!?!?! What do you mean your moving to Japan?!?!?" I yelled at Asina "calm down Haru, I'm going to continue what I was planing, become a music teacher in Japan" she patted my head. I sniffled, "I won't cry" I stuck up my head. "That's a good girl" she giggled and left the door. That's it, she is gone... "Haru" Elizabeth entered the room. "I-I w-ont cry" I started to sniffle. I tea went out of my eye. "I won't.....cry" I whimpered. Elizabeth sighed and grabbed my wrist pulling me in the living room. "She said she not cry and she is trying her hardest but she is failing" Elizabeth tranches out my cheeks. "She said she won't cry, then let he try" Mark didn't look up from his iPad. My mood instantly changed from sad to pissed. I went to re fridge grabbed the leftover cake and smeared all over his face " I would've of slapped you with instead but that would be animal abuse, and I wouldn't want to hurt that animal even if it's ugly as f*ck" I put onto his hair. I was the cake off my hands and slammed the door and cried in my bed. "Haru..." I faint voice called through the door. "Haru" it said more sternly. "Haru answer me!" He yelled clearly. "Tch Mark" I mumbled. I grabbed a cup of water and opened the door instantly pouring onto him. I stuck my tongue out him and slammed the door. But I couldn't close it. "Squishy dumpling open up" he whimpered. I noticed his hand blocking me from closing the door. "You idiot!" I yelled and grabbed him inside tending to his hand. Checking if it was broken. It was swollen all right. I put on some cream that was supposed to help the healing. I looked up at him with watery eyes "you idiot" I pounced on him and hugged him crying into his chest. His hand wrapped around my waist dab one up my back. "Shhhhhh" he tried to calm me. "Who is the new model?" I sniffled. "Her name is Janet" he whispered. I whimpered and fell asleep on his chest.
___________
I slowly opened my eyes, I rubbed them to make my vision more clear. My bracelet was sagging from my wrist, I smiled warmly at looking at the ingraining. I noticed the spot next to me empty. There was a note as his replacement. "Hey squishydumpling, I'm at the photo shoot, don't miss out on it!"
"Love Mark"
I read the note. I skipped happily toward tech photo shooting area. I looked in and walked in. I spotted Mark and I think Janet posing. The theme was couple in the spring. My heart raced when they hugged, hold and hands, it was just act though...right? I looked at a table of belongings. I saw a bracelet that looked like mine, I looked up at Mark's wrist....he took it off....he said...my hands started to tremble. He is being taken away from me. I started to shake. Voices echoed in my head "e is going to leave you for that Janet girl" no leave me alone...he is not. "See that everyone she is afraid!!! She is afraid if losing him. She is weak!!" The laughed at me over and over.  L-leave me alone!!!! I gripped my head. Their laughs everwere, they are all staring at me in disgust. "Maybe if your eyes and hair were different he would actually love you!!!" N-no your wrong he does love me!!! "Look in reality, your special boyfriend is happy, hugging another girl, holding hands!" They voice crackles. No....leave me alone...stop it..STOP IT!!!!
"HARU!" A soft sweet voice grabbed my attention. I swiftly turned my head, "E-Elizabeth" I swirled my words. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Y-yea...um I'm g-going to see some friends...yea" I quickly walked out if the studio. Tears were not streaming down my face. I can't take it anymore...I'm jealous....I walked into the dorm slamming down on the couch "calm down Haru, it's just your imagination...of course he has to take it off" I talked to myself "be mature about this...your any to keep this relationship don't you?" I mumbled. I turned around. So I was in my stomach and screamed into the pillow. He didn't even notice me though. "I'm sleepy" I sighed and went back to bed.