Why?

"BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!!" Asina shouted. "You don't need to shout" I giggled.  "I need to, the boys are still asleep" she pointed at the six bodies lying dead on the floor. "I've got this" I winked. "JYP is here and he wants you to wake up" I whispered. They immediately stood up and looked around the room. "Where's JYP?" Jackson looked around. "She tricked you guys" Mark came out with his hair wet, he just took a shower I'm assuming. "Yah oppa you are going to get a cold" I grabbed a towel from a gore and started to rub his hair. Our eyes met, my face started to get warmer. I felt like a tomato. His hands touched mine "thanks I can do it myself" he chuckled. I was frozen after he left.  "What's wrong? Elsa catch your tongue?" Asina laughed. (Do u get my joke? Lol...sorry) I covered up my face "l-let's go eat breakfast!" I stuttered. "Why is your face red?" BamBam asked. "It's very hit now right? Dad fixed the heater so it's warmer a little to warmer hahahhahaha" I laughed then went down to eating my food covering my face. I stuffed the food in my face so they won't ask me any questions. "What's wrong with Haru?" I jumped at the voice husky but soft. I slowly turned my body around seeing Mark towering over top of me. He started to laugh? "What?!" I pouted. "Your face!!" My ears turned red. I stood up going into my room jumping into the bed covering myself with the covers. I huddled my body like a little turtle. "Haru" a soft voice called. In response I whimpered. I felt the bed creak down. "C'mon sh one your face" he said. I shook my head in disagreement. My body got pulled over and Mark was over top of me, my eyes widened as he leaned in. He pecked my lips softly. He made me straddle him. "Haru" he called before he gently pushed his lips on mine. He softly kissed me passionately but roughly. I slid my hands on his neck leaning more into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He separated and looked deeply into my eyes "don't ever try to run from me" he smirked. I nodded, he put me down and left me sitting on the bed. I pouted but stood up and walked out.
__________________________
Next day
It was time to open our presents, I wasn't excited about the gifts under the tree but what Mark was going to give to me. Everyone was happy with their gift but I was waiting for Mark who was "preparing" his gift. He came out if the room with something behind his back. He smiled at me then sat beside me. When he was about to talk the door bursted open. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" My cousin shouted. I squealed and went to hug her "Melody!!!!" Me and Asina yelled. She hugged us back. She gave is two bags to us "aww you didn't have to, having you here is good enough" I smiled ear to ear. "Those words are so warm" she pinched my cheeks "sorry to ruin the moment but still have yet to give my present to Ha-" Mark stopped himself. He looked at Melody and she looked at him. "Melody?" He asked. "Mark?" She went up to him. "Do you know each other?" Hoping that they don't. I bit my lip at the silence. "We are ex's" Melody gulped. My heart shattered and I took a step back. "You know the stories I told you of my boyfriend and how he had to leave? This is him" Melody smiled warmly at me. I smiled back not know what to do. Asina touched my shoulder and I flinched. My body started remembering, my heart hurts....she doesn't have feelings for him still right? Asina gripped my hand, "do you think we can have some alone time" Mark glanced at me. I shuddered at those words but nodded. I want to cry, I want to be hugged, I want to be told my loved person is not going to be taken away from me. I want my mom and dad. "Mom and dad are at the store, do you want to go help?" Asina asked hinting me to go. I swear she can read my mind.
I sellout walked along the side walk looking down at the cement.  I looked up to see smoke coming from the store. I ran towards the rest of the way, I saw the department store on fire. I looked around to see my parens anywhere. I saw to figures hugging eachother, "mom....dad" tears streamed down my face...."no" my smiled at me then fainted from the smoke. "No" my dad still hugged my mother, "NO!!" I yelled and tried to get into the store "miss it's not safe!!!" A man with a suit came up and grabbed my arm pulling me away. "But...mom and dad!" I tried To fight "miss, please listen" he pulled me farther. I feel to my knees crying. "Mom, dad don't leave me" "I'm sorry miss" he patted my shoulder. Soon the building collapsed and exploded. I watched as my parents die right in front of me. Tears kept streaming down my face, "no....."is all could say. "Miss....." The man said with sorrow in his voice. "It's ok.....you couldn't do anything" I cupped my face. "I just want to be alone for now" I heard footsteps walk away.
I slowly walked back toward our house not know what to explain. I creaked open the door and heard two voices. I peeked in and saw Mark and Melody holding hands. My heart starting racing. "We decided to get back together" those words made my heart drop like a ship sinking to the very bottom if the sea. I couldn't take it anymore, I just want to run and run and never escape reality. Why is my life so horrible?! I wiped away my tears running on the streets. I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I try to muffle my cries to stop that person from asking if I was okay. "Are you ok mis- Haru?" I recognized that voice. I slowly looked up and saw Jimin...from BTS...an old friend....who left. "J-Jimin" my tears still couldn't stop. "Haru why are you crying?!" He picked me up to stand up my feet. I looked around to see the other BTS members staring at me. I shook my he and and hugged Jimin..."ok not here" he hugged me back.