Rewinding The Past

I slowly opened my eyes seeing everyone surrounding me. "Haru!" Asina hugged me lightly. "Where am I?" Is asked. "In Korea! We had an emergency helicopter pick us up" I didn't answer, I looked around and pointed at an unfamiliar figure. "Who is this?" His face was full of shock "c'mon Haru stop fooling around...it's me...Mark Tuan" he pointed at himself "I'm not fooling" "DOCTER" Jimin ran out.

Jimin pov
"It seems that lost her memory of anything she had stressed on. She forgot the most recent activity and everything about Mark" the doctor looked at his papers. I took Mark outside and grabbed his collar "this is
all your fault" I gritted my teeth. "How?" He said expressionless "don't you love her?! Why did you even kiss her?!" He stayed scientific which pissed me off. I raised up my fist to punch him. "Wait!! Stop!! I made him!! I-I still loved him but...I threatened to tell his crazy fangirl he loves her so he would try to hurt Haru...it's not his fault..." Melody explained looking guilty. "I didn't know Haru loved Mark!" She defended. "That not going to fix anything now Is it? I said with cold voice.

Haru pov
The blonde hair guy...I think Mark keeps visiting. His touch felt so familiar but I didn't know what it was. One day Asina came with him and brought a painting that i started...it made my head hurt. I looked at the painting in the side I my hospital bed. I touched the strokes,
Flash back
I'll give it to you later
End of flash back
Who did I say it too....maybe Tadashi? Or Jimin? Well better finish it.
I grabbed the paint brush and mask that Asina and I think Mark brought. Mark tuan his name echoed through my mind. It was so familiar. I looked at my draft paper, "mmmm" I mumbled. I started on the stars making highlights in the sky and the dome. (Do u guys remember dis?! It's from one of the first chapters!!) the nurse came in and a set my brush down helping the nurse with my food. "Samon today Ms Haru" she smiled. "Yay!" I clapped my hands. I looked at it then ate it happily. "Yummy! This is really good Ms.Joy" I complemented (pokemon! got to catch them all! It's sooo truuuee! You choose me I choose you!! Pokemon!!!!! Sorry) she smiled warmly and walked out. I ate some more "Mark Tuna" a word slipped out. "Huh Mark Tuna?" I questioned myself. "Mark...Tuna...Tuan" I touched my lips as I felt a tingling feeling on my lips. "Oh! I remember! He is the lead male actor in a drama I'm doing!!" I smiled at myself....but it soon faded away when it felt like more...I looked back at the canvas. "I'll give it to you later" I mumbled. "Give what?" A male voice chimed in my ears. "Mark Tuna" I answered back staring at him. "Why did I call you that?" I asked "because I did something wrong and you said you will call me Mark Tuna because I stink" he chuckled. "Are you almost done the painting?" He asked. "Yeah" I mumbled. "What is it? You still didn't answer my question" he smiled sitting beside me. "You! Your the one I said "I'll give it to you later!" I beamed a smile. "Yea" he creased my cheek. "Markiepooh oppa" the word slipped again. "Yes?" He smiled ear to ear. "Sorry...words just keep slipping" I apologized "no, no...you used I call me that...I liked it" he patted my head. His touch made my body tingle. I pouted, "Mark Tuan...what were you to me? All I remember is you being a lead actor in a drama I was in" I asked seriously. "I can't really answer that because I don't know" he frowned.