The End?

"Don't cry anymore" he said softly while he planted a kiss on my forehead. I whined and leaned more into his hug. He put his chin on my head "I'm going to quit modeling" he mumbled. "What?" I pulled away. "Don't worry, I still have the movie to film with you, ill show who I belong too" he shield warmly. "Now go get dressed we need to go filming, and go get changed in school uniform" he shooed me. I nodded and proceeded to his instructions. I walked out if the room uncomfortable, I tried to pull down the skirt a little "Mark it's so short" I tried to cover up "it's fine jagi" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the filming area. "Hii Mark!!!!!!" I squeaky voice screamed. "Oh, hey Janet" I turned around with worried eyes. "What ya doing?" She acted cute. She was obviously trying to flirt with him. "Oh um the movie I talked about" he chuckled falsely. "Ooooh can I come!?" She nagged. "Oh sure I guess" he looked towards the ground. She jumped happily and clung onto his arm, she was crawling all over him obviously trying to seduce him. I walked silently ahead very uncomfortable with the atmosphere. "Oh do you think they can give me the Main model role?" She asked. "No, beater they already have someone playing it" Mark spoke "why can't they just kick her out?!" She pouted "because she has better experience and I only feel comfortable if she playing the role" he tried to roll his eyes. I tried not to chuckle at her face. I somehow managed to keep a straight face. "Oh hey Haru!!" Elizabeth clung onto my arm. "Hey" I smiled softly.  "Hey Haru" the rest of the guys joined. "Hey Haru how you feeling" Yugyeom patted my head. "Yah! Yugyeom only I'm aloud to do that!" Mark escaped from Janet's grasp and ran over towards u getting in between me an Yugyeom. I giggled and hugged his arm. Mark smiled and slung his arm over my shoulder.
___________

"OK TAKE 1" the director yelled. "Mark I don't understand?!" I cried "what do you mean" he smirked. "You nice to me one minute then the next day you act like I'm nothing!" I yelled in his face. "So?" He smirked. I slapped him, of course lightly. I stomped my feet away from the group if girls and Mark. "I want to go home I" mumbled. As soon as I opened my locker water splashed straight on me. "Serves you right! Do you really think Mark will actually like you?! In fact Mark set up the whole thing!" The deva yelled in my face. Nice acting I thought. I looked at Mark with hurt eyes. "I guess I thought wrong then" I said blankly. I walked away without getting my stuff.
______
Time skip
"I'm home" I mumbled. I glanced at the dreck or to see if my reaction was good, he put two thumbs up and smiled. I kept in character and stumble so to the couch. "Honey are you ok?!" My actor mom pushed me up to look me in the eyes. "Mom" I cried. "Shhhh" patted my back. "I wanna move" I cried even more. " good job" I heard the lady whisper in my ear before acting "anything for you my dear" she wiped my tears. I wanted to grin but I have to stay in character. We left the house and sold it, I looked out if the windows passing by the highschool. I tear fell down my cheek. "I actually thought his love was real" I choked while I whispered to myself. I was at the airport, there is no turning back now. I sighed and took a step "Haru!!!!" A strong voice echoed. I made this way to cheesy I thought. I looked back and squinted. "Haru wait!" He stopped in front if me breathing heavily. "Don't tough me or talk to me" I said coldy. Pulling back my hand away before he can grab it. I turned around swiftly walking swiftly "wait Haru I can explain" I ignored him. Wen though want to turn around and hug him. But I forced myself not to, I enact to look in front if that Janet girl. He grabbed my wrist and twirled me around grabbing my other free hand. He leaned and kissed me passionately. He closed his eyes but I didn't, but how much I did. I am not supposed to kiss back. I repeated in my head. "Kiss me back" he said huskily. I looked for the signal to kiss back from the director, I kissed back when he signaled. Mark pulled my head closer seeping the kiss. Naturally we moved in sync, I slowly closed my eyes. We pulled apart catching for breath, he took my face and made us touch foreheads. "I love you, at first it was just a dare but, I got feelings for you...I was an idiot for continuing on the dare" he hugged me. I slowly wrapped my arms around him. "CUT!!! Awesome job guys!! We finished the series!!! Thank you for Got7's Mark and Kim Haru for being the lead roles!" He cheered. We bowed and hugged eachother, everyone oohed and shouted "ARE YOU A REAL COUPLE?!" Even JYP shouted. Everyone did, well except Janet. "YES!!" Mark yelled back. Everyone cheered once more and smiled at me "this is how we met, and now we are having a happy ending" he smiled. I blushed at his cheesy words "thank you for being in my life Haru" he hugged me tightly "you too, but yay we finally finished this drama, it's been like 4-7 month" I laughed. He laughed and softly kissed me. I kissed back smiled against his lips. "I love you" he whispered softly.  "I love you too" I hugged him.

__________
The end.....or is it??????
DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END, WE STOLL HAVE JANET TI TAKE CARE OF, AND SHE IS GOING TO BE A HARD INSECT TO GET RID OF