Love this

Warning all fluff

I'm finally out if that condensed hospital. I stretched my arms and took a deep breath as I exited the hospital. I remembered Elizabeth's hurt face every time she visited. I felt so guilty, but I can't forgive her still. I sighed at my thoughts and looked up "why are you so sad?" A handsome face asked. I laughed and hugged him "welcome back" his soft hands caressing my hair. I cuddled in his warm chest inhaling his strong scent. I looked up ah his face, "I missed you" he pushed my body closer to his. "You visited me everyday" I raised my eyebrow. "But you couldn't see me practice, I can't see you every minute, I couldn't kiss your soft lips because we were never alone" he kissed my cheek. "Awww Markipooh oppa is not happy" I ran my hand through his silky hair. "My squishydumpling is so cute" he messed up my hair. I smiled and pecked his lips softly. The smile he had plastered on his face turned into a bigger smile. I don't even know how that's possible. "Let's get out if this place shall we?" He put his hand out. I took his hand smiling "gladly"
______________________
At the dorm
"Haru!!!!!!"  They yelled trying to hug me. Mark pulled me to his side tightening his grip on me. I looked up at Mark, he has a stern face. "No touching she is mine" he growled. "And yet you let girls touch you so easily" Jackson smirked knowing he got Mark. I couldn't hold back my laughter. "He got you Mark oppa Hahahahhahaha owwwww it hurts to laugh!" I cried and laughed at the same time. "Yah! Don't laugh!" Mark worriedly hugged me. "Don't worry it's just the after effects of a drug" I sighed "DRUG? YOU LET THEM PIT A DRUG IN YOU?!" Make grabbed my face. "Pain killers" I added. He sighed and kissed me "ewwww we don't what to see you flirt" Jinyoung covered Yugyeom's eyes. "What is it wrong to kiss my girlfriend?" Mark pulled me closer to him. I leaned on him closing my eyes "are you okay Haru" Mark looked down on me. "Mmmmm the side effects are sleepiness" I mumbled. I yawned and leaned into Mark some more. I felt him chuckled. He put his arms around my neck and legs. "W-what are you doing?" I asked surprised. "Carrying you to our room" he stated plainly. "B-but" I stuttered. "Look Haru is blushing!" BamBam squealed.  I hid my face in Mark's chest clenching on his shirt. "Go away" Mark said codly. "Wow so protective" Younjae gasped but followed his orders. "Let me down, it's embarrassing" I lightly hit his chest. "No can do princess" he laughed. I squirmed in his arms "woah feisty, don't squirm or I'll drop you" he warned. I immediately stopped squirming and hugged him "don't drop me" I whimpered. "I won't drop my squishydumpling" he nuzzled against my hair. "I love this squishy dumpling" he smiled.

-
Sorry boring chapter and short