Markiepooh

"Yah Squishydumpling!!!!" Ever since that day he called me that. "My name is not squishydumpling!!!!" I shouted back. I was changing into a white crop top with black shorts....that were very short, a put a checkered fleece on my waist to cover a little skin. (Photo on top)This was my favorite one and only crop top shirt...mostly because it was my like a hoodie. Don't worry I put a smaller crop top under it just in case. I put on my shoes and let my hair loose. My bangs swept sideways and blocked my eye. I looked into the mirror and giggled "black and white" "squishydumpling hurry up!!" His voice was behind the door. I smirked and swung open the door "my...name...is...not...,squishy...dumpling" I glared at him. "I'm going to call you that though" he crossed his arms "then I'm going to call you Markiepooh" I grinned. "What?" He stared at you with cold eyes "Markiepooh oppa" I flicked his head. "Ewwww stop this lover quarrel" Jackson faked barfed. "We're not lovers!" We both yelled. "Asina.....help me" I pouted towards her. "Why?" She tilted her head "so I can get away from this stinky Markiepooh oppa" I pretended to look down "yah! Why are you sulking?! You should be proud that the Mark Tuan is...." His voice died down. "Is?" I questioned. "Nothing!" He walked away. I giggled then heard a gasp "wow I didn't know you dressed like that" Jinyoung stared. I blushed "yah....stop staring" I mumbled. Jinyoung blushed and jolted his head to the side. "Ewwwww another couple!" BamBam hid his face. "You just jealousy you don't have a chance with Haru!" Jackson yelled. "How about you Jackson Hyung?!" BamBam pointed back. "Who exactly does have a chance with you?" JB wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed "let's see....number one would be Markiepooh oppa" I looked up at the ceiling. "My name is not Markiepooh!!" I heard him yell. I giggled and ignored him "2nd Jinyoung, 3rd Yugyeom...4th JB...5th Younjae" I smiled at them "hey how about us?!" Jackson pointed at him and BamBam "you two have no chance!" I laughed. "What?!?!?" BamBam gasped. He started mumbling down thing in Thai, Jackson mumbled "what? Mark? Him? First?" In Chinese "I can understand you know?" U chuckled and Jackson. He jumped "um h-hey...we have um -the show!" Jackson walked towards the door. I'll let it slide this time Jackson.

Mark pov
While we were walking down the halls toward the filming area I couldn't keep my eyes off Haru. She was so beautiful, the clothing she was wearing was showing off her skin and figure. Other trainees and our hyung a were staring at her. I didn't like it. "Oh you guys are here!" The director smiled "we decided instead of putting you guys in high school instead if University, so we have to retake the last two episodes. Don't worry it's not that much different you jut have to wear glasses Haru" the director explained. "So it's basically girl wears glasses nobody likes her. Then in University she becomes pretty because she took off her glasses" Haru smiled. "Yea exactly" the director laughed. We did the exact same thing, me catching her, giving her my number, seeing her in highschool, being mean to her. We finished filming the first two episodes then started filming the 3rd episode.

Author pov
"Yah! Mark Tuan!" Haru yelled after him in the halls. "Just because I'm not pretty doesn't me you have to get the girls to stop bulling me!" Haru yelled in his face. Mark was surprised by her yelling since he never head her yell before, except when he called her Squishy dumpling. He stuttered for a minute "so your point?" He smirked and sighing in relief that they didn't stop filming. Haru stormed off "CUT!" The director called "good job, we already made the part where it said 4years later in the story, the transition is like a blurry fading to show Haru sitting in a bench reading a book in the University court" he showed them a clip. They both nodded and went to their places. It was the first day of university, but she was afraid because all of her classmates from her high school were in the same classes. She sighed and closed her book and headed toward the doors "should probably get to class now" she sighed moving her bang's to the side. Her hair was silky and shone in the sun. Her mom made her wear a crop top hoodie and shorts. She had a cover just in case so she put it on her waist. Haru entered the class and she heard boys murmuring. He was ready for the mean comments it out came nothing. She looked at them strangely, she remembered each and every one if them....Haru spotted Mark but it looks like he didn't remember her "I'm that forgettable?" She mumbled to herself. The teacher walked in shortly after "everyone please introduce your selves for me" the teacher pointed at Haru, Haru gulped "hi my name is Haru Kim...the glasses girl" she said shyly. The class gasped, the class started whispering.

Haru pov
I am supposed to become nervous, then the teachers interrupt the class. Everyone introduces themselves. At the end of the day I'm only wearing a crop top and not the hid die because it was too hot. I'm supposed to be happy because I'm still not getting bullied. I opened my locker and water pours over me. I sighed in relief in my mind because it actually worked. I stand their waiting for laughing to cue me. In 4years past time, I'm not the same old girl, I'm confident and I don't really care If I get expelled because I have the top grades so they basically can't. "Oooooh you really thought your bulling is over?" A girl cooed. I snorted "and you really think I haven't changed? I can expel you all you know" I said confidently cracking my hands. "Yea but you will get expelled" a girl defended looking quite proud of herself "hmmm I wonder, would they believe the bullies who bullied a girl for all over her high school life...or the innocent girl who feels like killing herself for the past few years?" I step toward the girls grinning. The girls step back, "hey do you really think you can beat us all?!" I boy grabbed my shoulder. I flipped him over my shoulder grabbing him at the last second making sure not to actually hurt him. He does a dramatic face making it hard to laugh. "CUT!" The director yelled "good job! That's an episode!" He smiled. I started laughing "I can't keep it in" I walked towards Mark. "Good job" he said softly smiling at me. "You too" I drank some water. "You really looked scary!" Asina came running toward me with some towels. I noticed Mark staring at me "what?" I asked, the other got7 members were staring too. "Um Haru" Asina pointed at my shirt. My shirt was soaking wet and you could see through it! I grabbed a towel from Asina and grabbed some clothing covering my body. "D-don't look! I'm going to go change" I ran.