Karaoke

I slowly exit the bathroom blushing an avoiding eye contact with Got7. "Geez...perverts" my face flushed. "W-we are not perverts" Mark shot back. "Says the guys who didn't look away and kept looking" I glared at him.
It was a silent walk back to the dorm until Younjae started singing. It at least lightened up the mood a little. I chuckled at the sight of BamBam Yugyeom dabbing. "Let's go karoke!!!" Jackson suggested. "Sure" I smiled and put two thumbs up. "Are you two like twins when you sing?" JB smirked. "No" we said in usuion. "Her voice is higher" Asina pointed at me while I pointed at her "her voice is deeper" "you two still spoke at the same time" Mark chuckled. "Who do you find cuter? Me or squishy dumpling?" Asina grinned. "Yah! Not you too!" I pouted. Mark stared at us and rubbed his neck "um.....s-squishy dumpling" he blushed. "Good!" My sister clapped and smiled happily. "Why?" I asked her. "No reason" she hopped away. I glanced up at Mark and we made eye contact, we jolted our heads away. His eyes were so dreamy, beautiful brown eyes....it's like- my thoughts were caught off by me bumping into someone "ouch" I fell in my butt. I started to whimper from the pain "oh I'm sorry, you really look where you are going" I looked up and saw a girl with black dark hair. She looked snotty and she acted snotty. "Be careful Lin" Mark helped me up. "Why are you siding with her?!" She raised her voice "because you purposely tripped-......My Squishy dumpling" h-his? I blushed as I hid into Mark's chest. I heard Lin scoff and walk away "are you okay squishy dumpling idiot?" He looked down at me. If he didn't add idiot at the end, it would if made the mood more romantic. "I'm not an idiot and yes thank you Markiepooh.....retard" I stuck out my tongue and ran to Jinyoung's side. Jinyoung laughed and played with my hair patting me on the head. I smiled toward Jinyoung and snuggled up to his arm. His arm was actually really comfy. I snuggled it into more. Jinyoung suddenly brought me up to his chest making me feel welcomed by his warm chest "just play along....I know you like Mark.....I'll help you" he winked and whispered into my ear. I nodded "okay op-pa" I smirked. "Just oppa?" Jinyoung pouted "okay.....sunbae oppa?" I tilted my head. He laughed "how about your best big brother oppa?" He asked with puppy eyes "sure op-pa....jinyoungpooh" I grinned. "I think you guys had enough" Mark pulled us away from each other. Mark pulled me to his side, making me land on his chest. I blushed madly and hid my face in his chest.
We basically walked like that all the way to karaoke, good thing nobody recognized us. We seated on the couch "I'm going I sing!!!" BamBam yelled into the mic. I squealed covering my ears. "So bad" I mouthed towards Mark. He just laughed and handed me the mic "you try" I gladly took the mic "sure thing...Asina sing with me" I handed my hand. "Yaaaa I thought you would never ask" Asina cheered.

Our voices were perfectly synced, her voice lower and my higher. BamBam clapped "not as good as mine though" he joked "how exactly" I raised my eyebrows. "I only used one voice" he chuckled...Aish BamBam "fine" I smirked

"Better" I flicked his head. "Ow....yea I guess" he scoffed. We were laughing of how bad BamBam was at high notes while JB and Younjae sang perfectly. I was clapping along when someone pulled my wrist and pulled me out of the room. He pinned me against the wall. His masculine hands holding into my shoulders. "What?" I questioned Mark. He put his head on my shoulder "just tired and needed a pillow" he stated plainly. "Or maybe it's because You can only call me oppa" he frowned. "I told you its impossible" I chuckled. "Pweaaasssseee" he looked up at me with puppy eyes. "Sorry Markiepooh oppa" I pinched his cheeks. Mark rubbed his cheeks "that hurts" he pouted. I lifted up his head and lowered his head a little so his forehead was aligned with my face. I leaned in and kissed his forehead "feeling more special?" I blushed. "No" he smirked. I frowned "fine" I puffed up my cheeks. I kissed his cheek "happy?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yes" he smiled.