Research

I had gotten up to go make something to eat, Blood always did the trick but since I was also half angel - I also needed human food. Damon was on his way up as I scanned through the kitchen cabinets.. I didn't exactly know what I wanted and looking through the cabinets, I realized I had to go grocery shopping. Damon came up behind me as his hands held my hips gently, I spun around and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. ''Come on, We can go to Mystic Grill.'' Damon said, but his eyes were telling me that he wanted to go back to that bed.

Damon and I sat at a table with in Mystic Grill, He ordered a beer and I just ordered some fries. The waiter came quickly, Greeting us with a small smile as she placed our order on the table.  I sat there as I munched on the french fries ''So.. I want to try something.'' I said in a low tone, Not wanting anyone listening to our conversation. A cocky smirk played on Damon's face ''Oh yea, What's that?'' He questioned as he leaned in closer to me. I looked around, Making sure no one was listening, I was hesitant because I already knew what Damon's answer was going to be and frankly - I didn't want him to lash out. ''I want to change you into a human.'' I told him almost silently, Knowing only his ears could hear what I was saying. Damon's eyes widened as he sat down his beer, He shook his head repeatedly ''Nope, Not going to happen.'' He told me, Shooting down my hopes. ''Just for a day.'' I pleaded, Damon sat there with curled lips - Thinking. ''You don't even know how, Juliana.'' He fought, I hung my head to the left ''I've done my research.'' I told him in all honesty, I gave him a pouty face; Hoping that would draw him in. ''IF..'' He started, As a small excited smile crossed my face ''You change me back, AND make sure that it's only us together, If the wrong person finds out... ''He continued, I stopped him there as I gave him a quick kiss on his soft elegant lips ''Nobody will know but me.'' I reassured him, He nodded slowly a smug look on his face. ''Fine.'' He gave in. I wanted to jump up and down with joy, It was a test for him. To see if he loved me enough and also for a day to see if he could live with out being a vampire.