Missing person

I awoke the next morning rather early, Remembering the night before put a smile on my face. I noticed a sleeping, Silent Damon next to me. I gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, Admiring how beautiful he was and how lucky I was.

I got dressed and threw my hair into a quick pony tail, Deciding to go for a walk around the property. I pulled on my regular black converse and headed out the door with out a sound being made. I listened for a moment, Making sure I didn't wake Damon and then headed off to the left of my house. I had never been that way through the forest before and thought I might as well know my surroundings. Plus, I had to gush with myself over the previous night - I was still in a trance. I put in my ear buds and played some happy songs for once - Which I didn't have many of on my iphone but these love songs did everything justice. I smiled to myself such a goofy and in-love smile and headed into the deep green forest.

Everything looked so beautiful, Before when I was human I would of been terrified to come out here alone but now it was so vibrant and lively. I hummed meaningful love songs to myself as the music bled into my ears, Not being able to hear my surroundings but only my thoughts. It seemed like the woods would never end, Which I didn't mind but I didn't know it went so far back. I must of lost track on how far I'd actually walked, I pulled out my phone - realizing I had been gone over half hour. I thought for a moment and just before I could even turn around a gushing wind flung past me, In seconds there were rough arms gripping onto me and pulling me into an unknown direction. Kicking the ground, Flinging my arms - trying to get away from whomever had ahold of me. The way they had me in there grip made it so no matter what I couldn't fight back.. I screamed as loud as I could - Hoping to get Damon's or any ones attention for that matter.. But by the time anyone heard me.. I was gone.

-----------------------

DAMON'S P.O.V

-----------------------

A loud shriek awakened me out of my sleep, I didn't think much of it until I rolled over and seen Juliana was gone. My mind raced, I quickly threw on my clothes.. not thinking much about it. In a split second I was out front of the house, Listening to any signs of her near by but the world all of a sudden become silent.. No rustling, no screaming - just pure silence. I ran to my house at vampire speed, Just as I was about to go in - There was Stefan with that brooding little look on his face. ''Where is she?'' I growled at him, Stefans face wasn't calm so I knew something was wrong. ''I went in the cellar and...Her ex is gone.'' Stefan told me slowly, The words played back in my head as my mind jumped from one thought to another. This couldn't be happening, How the hell did this happen? I stormed off from my hopeless brother, Hearing a dragging sound with in the forest. I was at the spot of the dragging sound in under seconds - Nothing there. I bent down to analyze the ground around me, I looked behind me and seen two long marks as if someone was being dragged. Rage flew through my body, Quickly my fist collided with the nearest tree trunk.. I lost her.

------------------------

Juliana's P.O.V

-------------------------

A striking pain in the back of my head brang me back to consciousness, I put my hand over top of the gash that went from the crown of my head to the base of my neck.. Instantly the gash was gone. I sat up, Taking in my surroundings - Everything was foggy and it was as if I was in a trance. Squinting my eyes to focus them, I opened them and noticed I was in, What looked like a cellar or maybe a basement. The walls were stone, I looked behind me and seen an iron gate.. Where was I? 

I started to remember what happened, Waking up next to Damon, Going for a walk and.. Someone taking me. But who was it?

I stood up, checking my sweater pockets - Ipod, Check. I quickly checked my other pocket, Knowing there was no time to lose. Thank god, My cell phone was still in my pocket - Who ever took me must not have known or checked that I had it. I unlocked it, Searching for a signal.. I stepped onto a stone bench and finally got a signal. No time to lose, I dialed Damon's number and put the phone up to my ear - Hoping not to lose the signal. It only rang once and then he answered ''Juliana? Juliana! Where the hell are you?'' He was panicked, That was as clear as day. ''I don't know, It looks like a cellar or a basement.'' I told him, Confused of my surroundings. And just as quickly as I had called him, My phone was smashed by the man that I had fought so hard to put away. ''I should of known.'' I said disgusted, Angered. A sick laugh came from Steve, He was finally getting what he wanted. ''Let me go, You don't want to do this.'' I told him, I knew it wouldn't get to him but it was all I could do. ''No, You're wrong. I do want to do this.'' His voice was terrifying, I had never heard him speak like this before. ''Where's my daughter?'' He questioned me, irritated. I rolled my eyes, Trying to play it off ''What daughter?'' My voice was snarky as he looked at me outraged by what I had said. Not even a second went by and his hands were around my neck, I gasped for air as I tried to pry away his hand from my neck. Suddenly my back was crushing against the stone wall that surrounded me. I gripped myself in pain, Trying to get up but I just didn't have the strength. I looked up at Steve as I lied there, Clutching my broken back ''There, You got what you wanted.'' I spat. That obviously didn't please him, I knew there was more then this that was going to happen to me.