Lust

I stood there, At lost for words. What the hell did I do? I mentally slapped my self in the face repeatedly. I new this would end bad, Why did I have to be so stupid? Why did I have to ruin everything good in my life, Everything seemed to be going wrong today.

I flashed over to the salvatore boarding house, Making my way inside slowly. The fire place was lit as the red and orange colours of the flames bounced around on the walls. Damon stood right infront of the fire place, With a glass of what I'm assuming was Bourbon in his hand. ''Damon.'' I said in a soft tone, Slowly approaching him.. But he never spoke nor turned around. I stood behind him, Hesitant. ''I'm sorry.'' I spoke softly, And honestly. Damon turned around with a angered look on his face ''For getting caught?'' He spoke bitterly. ''Damon, I was going to tell you.'' I argued, But not so much yelling or being rude. Damon didn't speak, I thought for a second as my brows furrowed together.. I turned him around so that we were face to face  - He didn't seem pleased with that. I put both of my hands on the sides of his face, Looking into his bright blue eyes that were filled with hurt and betrayal. ''Damon, I'm not perfect. I'm going to mess up to, I'm going to do things you don't like. Stefan came over and I heard you and Elena and I acted on impulse, I was so stupid but I was also hurt.'' I paused, Trying to stop the tears from falling as my voice croaked. Damon's expression changed, To what seemed to be understanding but I knew there was still anger inside of him. ''I didn't choose Stefan, I'm not Elena. I chose you, Because you're the best thing to happen to me. I came here a sad girl, Waiting for the day that I could finally be happy. And you make me happy, You make me feel so incredible. I know you're going to do things I don't like, I know you run on impulse to.. But I don't care because you're everything to me and  I wouldn't change anything about you. I made a stupid mistake, But I'm not the only one who did. I want you Damon, For as long as we live. I love you.'' I spoke rapidly, All honest and sincere. His face lit up in awestruck, Like this was the first time everything has been right for him. His arms wrapped around me tightly, We clutched onto eachother like this was the first hug we've ever had. Damon pulled his face back, Now his hands were on both sides of my face as he caressed it lightly - His eyes flashing to mine ''I love you, Juliana.'' He spoke in realization and sincerity, I swear my heart skipped a beat. A huge smile plastered my face, Our lips melting together.

In a flash we were upstairs in Damons room, We couldn't hold back any longer. Damon and I had already been together for five months and yet this is the first time for us. In an instant I was up against the wall, Damons hands pinning my arms to the wall behind me. Our kiss was steamy but there was so much passion and fire. I smirked to myself, Obviously Damon forgot I was stronger then him. In the next second he was pinned to the wall. He drew back from our kiss - Picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and quickly taking off his shirt. We were all over each other like wild animals that were in-love. I felt high on the feeling he was giving me, The sensual erotic feeling. Damon took off my shirt, Only breaking from our kiss for a split second. Damon climbed on top of me in the most sexual way possible - It drove me nuts. I leaned my head back as he kissed my neck sensually, Letting out a low moan. I was his, And he was mine and this was our start to forever.

We laid there in his bed, Smiling to myself I looked up at him as he returned the same smile to me. I was happy, I was amazing. The five month wait was definitely worth it.  My leg laid over his as I rested my head on his shoulder - He on the other hand had his arm around me while playing with my hair. I wasn't usually a sucker for romance but apparently that had changed, ''So do you think everybody in the house heard us?'' I asked cautiously. Damon nodded with a plastered grin on his face.. Damn.

I climbed on top of Damon ''I'm hungry.'' I whispered in his ear sexually, Damon grinned as he tilted his head - Revealing his neck to me. I sank my teeth into him as he moaned in enjoyment - His blood was so tasteful, Such a sweet taste. I brang my face up as he wiped away the remaining blood, A playful smirk playing on both our faces.. A round two was in the midst.