Terrible Planning

Seishiro enjoyed watching her fight the spider. He had hoped she would kill it, but if she failed, he wouldn't be too disappointed. Only the strong could survive in this new world, he thought. If she can't win, then she is too weak. Too weak to make it, and definitely to weak to be his bride. She refused him once already, but that was just because she was strong willed. Seishiro liked that. He smirked as she brought down a finishing blow to the thing  but continued to whack at the dead beast as if it was still a threat. Yes, this woman would make him a perfect bride. Who the hell cared if she didn't want to marry him. He sure didn't. He decided to tell her the happy news of their engagement when she got back in a few minutes... after he took the shovel from her of course.

Seishiro was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of clapping. He looked down as a vampire appeared in front of his bride-to-be and his dream was shattered. It wasn't just any vampire either, but the infamous Ferid Bathory, one of the higher ranking nobles of the area. Another vampire with purple hair jumped out of a window behind her. "VAMPIRES!" He yelled. "VAMPIRES OUTSIDE THE GATES!" The nearby guards came running but none them had cursed gear, just enchanted. His mind was racing trying figure out how to save his fiancee from the situation he had put her in... "Little Brother, what are you doing?" Kureto Hiragi asked, confused by what was going on as he walked over to view the situation below. "There is only one person out there, and she isn't even a soldier. Why risk others when we can let the vampires take her and move on with out any real casualties?" "I sent her out there. I want to marry her," Seishiro replied simply, as he regretted sending the first girl that caught his eye outside to die. He looked at his half brother, and hoped for some out of character mercy from him. "It doesn't matter why or who sent her out there. If she wasn't important enough for protection before, she isn't worth the effort now. Besides, the vampires already caught her." Seishiro turned his gaze back to the street. It was empty. No vampires. No girl. Kureto watched as his brother's shoulders slumped, defeated. He smiled as he walked away, leaving Seishiro with whatever guilt he had made for himself. Seishiro dismissed the guards back to their posts dejectedly. It took months to pick her out. Now who was he going to marry?