Chapter 9

"Oh, nah." I just started laughing, with tears falling down my face. "No, nah. No way. This is not happening at all right now."

Malcolm got off the bed and walked over to me. He put his  hands on my arms with a pleading look in his eyes. "Adrianna I-"

"Beat her. Go ahead, you want to be with this bitch! Don't beat her vagina, beat her face! Go ahead and beat her like you beat me! Leave bite marks on her breasts. Sink your nails in to her back and scratch her up. Then go out and buy her a bunch of high end makeup products. Oh, or you could just break her muthafuckin' arm or leg then go get her a hundred thousand dollar jewelry set!" I pushed him away from me. "You are muthafucking unbelievable Malcolm. You've done some fucked up shit but this is just t-"

My words turned into infuriated screaming when I saw a half naked female coming out of the bathroom. It's already bad that he has a bitch on the bed where I lay my head, but he has another bitch in the bathroom I use? And it's not just any random bitch either, it's a bitch I thought I knew.

I ran over to her and started attacking her. As soon as we hit the ground, I started punching her in her face. She grabbed my hair and yanked on it hard, so I shifted my weight to my left side so I could knee her in her stomach with my right knee. When she let me go I pinned her arms down with my legs as my bony fingers clamped down in her neck. I have NEVER been this upset about ANYTHING in my entire life. I still don't even fully know what the fuck is going on, all I know is that my heart feels like it's just been shredded into a billion pieces and burned.

"ADRIANNA STOP! PLEASE STOP!" Her high voice managed to get even higher than usual.

"NO BITCH! STOP BREATHING! I WANT YOU DEAD! DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! DIE!"

I started screaming and crying louder as I tried to choke the life out of her. She needs to feel the pain that I feel.

"HOW COULD YOU LELANIE?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! YOU SHOULD BE IN FLORIDA YOU MUTHAFUCKING BITCH! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!! WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET?! DIE BITCH! I MOTHERFUCKING HATE YOU!"

Tears blurred my vision as I started punching her in her face again. This is like the ultimate betrayal. How could she do something like this? Why is she doing something like this? I guess it explains why she's been acting so shitty then. She really wants him. Why?! It's funny though, I knew something didn't sit right with me when Quianna asked who he was. I noticed the way Lelanie's facial expression changed, but I didn't think too much of it. She always seems pissed off about something, now I guess I know why.

Man I swear, I'm about to be on my fuck everybody type shit soon. This is just too much. I loved Lelanie like the sister I wish I had! My love can turn to hate in the blink of an eye.

With the help of BIANCA, Malcolm was able to pry me off of Lelanie.

I snatched away from Bianca then punched her nose as hard as I could. "YOU LOW DOWN DIRTY BITCH! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT LITTLE DUMB ASS ACT YOU WERE PUTTING ON THE OTHER DAY?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU HAVE A CHILD AND YOU HAVE A MAN! YOU AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A WORTHLESS SLUT!"

Malcolm tried his best to hold me back, but I broke free and tackled her ass to the ground to pound her face in. Her ass actually tried to fight back unlike Lelanie's pathetic ass. Bianca hit me in my nose causing me to touch it. She used that as an opportunity to flip me over and get on top of me. I sunk my nails into her shoulders then swung my knee up. Thankfully, I have on pants today. Pants that I now need to burn.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" She fell off of me with both of her hands on her disgusting vagina. Her stupid ass laid on the floor convulsing and crying in agony.

Malcolm tried to grab me but I bitch slapped his ass.

He touched his face like he couldn't believe I would do something like that.

"I'ma let that slide because I kn-"

My hand swept across his face again before he could finish his bullshit.

"Let that one slide too muthafucka! I can't believe you! How can you claim you love me if you fuckin' my best friend?! Ex best friend I meant!" I rubbed my forehead. "I find it crazy that I'm saying this, but I would have felt better if I came in here to see you fuckin' some random female."

"Adrianna if you hit me one more time I swear I will fuck you up." He grabbed me by my arms and pulled me to his naked body, glaring me down. "This is my house and I get to do whatever the fuck I want to do in it. I fuck who I want. Now since you interrupted my nut..."

He tried to push me down on my knees, but I balled my fist up and swung it at his face as hard as I could.

From there, everything went faster and even crazier.

The last thing I remember is having Malcolm, Lelanie, and Bianca stomping on my body.