Chapter 19

We are now back home and I am unpacking all of our stuff. We are going out to dinner in a little bit with Hailie and Keilan to give them the good news.

They told us that they have some exciting news also so I am really excited and very nervous to tell them our news and hear theirs.

When Hailie and I were talking on the phone when I was in Paris she said she had set their wedding date for six months from now.

I can't wait to see what dress she picks out. She has always had very good taste in fashion. I on the other hand will probably need her help to pick mine out. Without Hailie our company would have already gone under.

I am so happy for the both of us. I finish putting the clothes away in drawers and head to the closet to pick out what to wear for our dinner.

Kaiden comes in with a pair of dark wash jeans and a red button up shirt with the arms rolled up to a little past his elbows. I stare at him in awe. This man is going to torture me all night.

I can't believe how lucky I got when I met him. I am still surprised that someone like him would want to spend the rest of his life with someone like me. Him and Emma mean the world to me. I would literally die for either one of them.

"Like what you see darling" he said with a smirk. I turn pink. "Maybe I do, what are you gonna do about it" I bravely say with a smile. He laughs and starts coming closer to me and plants a gentle kiss on my lips. When he breaks away I want to grab him and bring him back.

"You better get some clothes on beautiful, or we wont be able to met anyone tonight because we will be in bed" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

I notice I am still in my bra and panties. I turn pink again. I slip into the closet and put on some dark blue jeans and a bright pink dress shirt.

We get to the resteraunt and see Hailie and Keilan sitting at our table. We all hug each other and take our seats. Hailie instantly grabs my hand with wide eyes and her mouth agape.

" She said yes, oh my gosh you said yes" she says looking between Kaiden and me. I smile and shake my head and she squeals.

"Congratulations you two. I am so happy for the both of you. It's about freaking time. I knew you two were going to be together forever just by the way you guys acted around each other" she says getting up and hugging us again.

"As you know we also have some news. They look at each other and smile. "What is it already" I ask because they take a long pause. "We are pregnant" they say in unison.

" What? Oh my gosh you two I am so excited. Congratulations. Oh my gosh I am going to be an auntie. When is your due date" I say.

"April 2nd" Hailie says. We all talk more about the baby and our marriages. I can't wait to have a little neice or nephew. They are moving there wedding up to six months from now to be married when the baby comes. I get to help Hailie plan her wedding.

We get order our food and make light conversation for the rest of the evening. By the time we get home Emma is in our bed asleep and the babysitter is on the couch reading. The babysitter said she went in our room and climbed up in bed, pulled the covers over her and went to sleep like it was her bed. I laugh to myself knowing she missed us when we were gone.

I go upstairs and put her in her bed. Zeke lays down by her feet. I kiss both of them and walk quietly out. Kaiden says I am a lot gentler then him. He always wakes her up but some how I manage to get her in her bed without her waking up.

I get ready for bed and lay down. When Kaiden comes to bed he pulls me closer to him and starts being the incredibly sweet guy he is. I feel so safe in his arms. I know if anything ever comes for me they would have to go through him first. He starts rubbing circles on my side and I close my eyes and let a peaceful sleep over come me.