Chapter 21

We walk out and meet Hailie's dad to give us away. The music starts for us to go in so I take a deep breath and got on the other side of her dad.

"Are you two ready to start your new lives" he asks. We both nod our heads. I am so nervous I am shaking so bad. We start walking down the aisle and I am secretly hoping that I don't trip on my dress and fall flat on my face.

I see Kaiden at the front with a big smile on his face and all my worries fade away. As I focus on him I feel like we are the only two people in the world and the butterflies in my stomach go away. I reach him and the ceremony begins with Kaiden and I.

"Brailyn Thomas, I vow to love, honor, and cherish you, forsaking all others, as a faithful husband as long as we both shall live. I promise to be your faithful husband. I promise to love you when the sun shines, when the rain falls, in sickness, and in health.

I am crying like a baby. It means so much to me. I am so happy that I can't help but shed my joy.

"Kaiden Rayburn, I vow to support you, push you, inspire you, and, above all, love you, for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, as long as we both shall live. I take you to be my spouse. I promise to choose you every day, to love you in word and deed, to do the hard work of making now into always." I tell him with a shaky voice and tears of joy in my eyes.

We kiss and I lose myself in his kiss. It is so full of passion and happiness yet so gentle.
Then it is Keilan and Hailie's turn to get married. She looks nervous to but she looks absolutely stunning.

"I Keilan Day, promise Hailie James to encourage your compassion, because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams, because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges, For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things
not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust, For one lifetime with you could never be enough.This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things" Keilan says to Hailie.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you" Hailie says to Keilan.

We all walk out of the church together and go to the reception.
I am finally married to the sexiest man in the world and we already have a beautiful daughter and another miracle on the way. My life is perfect at this very moment. I have more then I could ever ask for. I am a very blessed person.

After the reception is over we all say our goodbyes and get in the limo Kaiden rented to take us to the airport. It has black leather seats with a mini bar and blue and pink florescent lights on the interior. Wow, that's all I can say is wow. I cuddle up to Kaiden and look over at Hailie and she is sitting in Keilans lap and they are making out. " I love you Mrs. Ray" he says to me. "I like the sound of that. I love you more than anything in this world Mr. Ray and I am still wanting to know where we are going" I say and then smile. "You shall see young grasshopper, it is an ancient secret for only the masculine to know" he half giggles. "Asshole" I call him. " But Mrs Ray you are the one that just married this asshole" he says with a sexy smirk.

"And I would do it all over again. Besides I just wanted your daughter to be mine" I told him. He gasps and pins me down to the seat and starts tickling me. "OK ok I give" I barely get out as I am giggling so hard. He stops and looks into my eyes and gives me the most passionate kiss I have ever had. I felt the need, the want, the love and tenderness. It was a truly magical night and I have a good feeling that it is the first of many.

We finally got to our destination. It was a private island with two really beautiful houses on it. We got out of our boat and walked up to the house and of course the guys had to carry us over the threshold. I laughed as Kaiden put me down. As soon as my feet touched the floor I started walking through the house with him right behind me. It had a big loving room with a shaggy rug by the fireplace. The furniture looked so big and comfy. The kind you can just flop down on and read a good book or snuggle and watch a good movie.

I find the huge kitchen with cherry cabinets and black sparkly countertops and all the appliances are stainless steel. Then I find the beautiful bedroom. It has a king size canapy bed with a beautiful aqua comforter. There is a patio through the glass doors of the bedroom that you can walk out on and be right on the beach.

It has an amazing view. I could see myself out here watching the waves while the sun rises. I love it here. I want to live here. I walk over and kiss Kaiden and tell him that I love it here. He wraps his arms around my waist to kiss me again and I deepen it. Needless to say this is the start of a great life. I am truly blessed with my sexy firefighter husband and our beautiful daughter and baby Rayburn on the way.