Chapter 2

Jack's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my class going through my backpack looking for a pencil when I suddenly heard a small voice come from behind me. "Is this seat taken?" I spun around and to my amazement I saw this beautiful girl. She had big blue eyes and long blond hair. She was beautiful. As I gazed at her beauty I realized that she had asked me a question and I still hadn't given her an answer. I quickly sputtered out, "No. You can sit here." Good job genius, I thought to my self, could I use a worse line? After thinking about it a while I noticed she hadn't sat down yet. I looked at her confused. she must have senced that because she imidiatly sat down.

We sat quietly for a little while. It was a bit awkward. I finally decided to break the silence with a standard. "My names Jack." I stuck out my hand for a hand shake.

She replied with, "Hi Jack. My name is Bella." Bella... What a beautiful name. We staired into each others eyes until all of a sudden the professor walked it and interrupted us.

He started to lecture but all that was on my mind was the beautiful girl sitting next to me. I wanted to make a move and then realized I already had. I WAS STILL HOLDING HER HAND!! This shocked me but I enjoyed it.

Th professor ended the class with our homework, which I wasn't gonna be able to do, and the warmth went away from my hand. I realized she had let go.

We started to pack up when I suddenly heard. "Would you like to go for coffee?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

I imidiatly agreed and we headed to the cafe.

On the way there I noticed how many books she was carrying. The gentleman I am I asked her if I could carry her books. She agreed and I tucked them underneath my arm. As we walked we talked about the classes we were taking and what we were majoring in. She was majoring in fashion design. We both shared the same history class thats how we overlapped in one class.

We were nearing the cafe when she asked, "So what's your girlfriend's name?" Which I could tell she was trying to ask me if I had one but not wanting to ask flat out.

I replied with, "I don't have one. Do you?" I felt comfortable coming straight out and saying it.

She replied with the same answer, "I don't have one." We both smiled and walked the rest of the way there in scilence

NOTE: Hope you are liking the story so far. sorry of it is a bit slow. I am gonna try to update as much as I can. My track season will be starting in March so I might slow down on how often i post. Hope you keep reading.