Chapter 13

Jack's POV

I still cant believe Finn kissed my girlfriend. She is my girlfriend not his. I wouldnt kiss his girlfriend. Oh what ever. She is beautiful,  but it still no excuse. I wonder why it is so quiet down stairs?

I flushed and walked downstairs. They were just sitting on thier phones. "So thats why it was so quiet down here." I said a small grin apon my face.

"Haha yeah. Just on our phones." Bella said walking over and kissing me on the cheek. I looked over at Finn and he was grinning too. He must have gotten over Bella or something like that.

Finn's POV

Jack and Bella left to go shopping. I decided to stay back because I had to make an important phone call.

"Hey mate."

"Hey Alfie. Can we meet somewhere?"

"Sure mate. Where do you wanna go?"

"Wanna meet at the pier?"

"Sure Finn. I will see you there."

"See you their." I got a few things togeather and made my way to the pier.

Once I arrived their I texted Aflie sayimg "I am near the enterence." He texted back "Alright"

A few minutes later I saw Alfie coming. I walked over and gave him a bro hug.

"So whats wrong mate?" Alfie asked with a concerned look on his face.

"How do you know something is wrong?" I asked d trying to look confused.

"Because when ever you say lets meet up at the pier you always have something important you need to talk to me about."

"Ok you got me..." So I told Alfie about everything that happened between me and Bella. "What should I do?"

"Well Finn. You have gotten your self in quiet a mess. I think you should just leace some distance between you and Bella. She was Jack's first. And if she really likes you as u claim to have said than if Jack and Bella break up maybe you and Bella can go out. Just don't give Jack any suspicion that you tried to steal her from him. You two are brothers of coarse."

"Alfie I don't know what I would do without you."

"You wouldn't be able to function." he said with a chuckle.

"What ever. Wanna go for some lunch?"

"Sure. Lets go." We walked to the car and drove to get lunch. All I could think about Bella and how I was gonna be able to see her with Jack. I don't know if I will be able to, but Jack is my brother so I have to.