Chapter 5

Bella's P.O.V.

"Hi Zoë." He said witha big smile on his face. He turned to me and must have seen my face because he continued by saying, "Zoë, this is Bella. Bella, this is my friend Zoë." he emphasized the friend part.

"Hi Zoë." I said with a bit of relief. "Are you also friends with Alfie?" I said assuming so because she was at his house.

"Hahaha.. Something like that. Alfie is my boyfriend."

"Oh thats cool." I said blushing a bit.

We all went into his livingroom and decided to watch a movie. While we were deciding what movie I looked over at Jack a little apologetic. He just imbraced me into a little hug and I completely forgot about what had ever happend before.

"How about we watch Paranormal Activity?" Alfie said.

"No!" Zoë and I said in unison.

"It is too scary." Zoë said.

"I agree."

"It will be fine I will protect you." Jack said with a little grin on his face.

"Yeah!" Alfie said also grinning.

"Ok fine." I said as we started the movie. I snuggled into Jack and the movie began.

"Oh my god that was soo scary!" I said to Jack once the movie was over.

"Yeah!" Zoë said agreeing with me. We both kept jumping at every little thing in the movie. The boys just laughed at us.

"It wasn't that bad." Jack said smiling at me. I blushed.Jack was the only reason I partially enjoied the movie. I snuggled with him and everytime I jumped he held me a bit tighter.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11 pm. "Oh my gosh! Its so late. I should get going."

"It is really late. Would u like to stay the night? Jack and Zoë are if you want to stay. You are more than welcome to." Alfie asked. I looked over to Jack and he looked eager for me to say yes.

"Sure, are you sure it is ok?"

"Yeah defiantly. I only have one guest room so is it ok if u share a room with Jack?"

"Yeah thats fine if it is alright woth you Jack."

"Its fine by me." Jack said with his cheeky little grin. We all headed upstairs. I realized I didnt have anything to sleep in but luckily Jack had clothes I could wear.

We said our goodnights and went to bed. I had to use the bathroom real quick before I went into the room.

When I went in Jack was waiting for me in the room. He looked at me and walked over and pressed his lips against mine. It sorta cought me off guard, but my lips melted into his. He pushed me against the wall as the kiss intensified. His tongue slowly rubbed against my lower lip asking for entrence in. I tiesed his a bit but eventually allowed entrence.

We stood there for a while as the kiss got more and more intense. I wanted to move things along so I gave a little push towards the bed. Jack must have gotten the message because he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He sat me down and started to kiss down my neck. I tugged at his shirt as he tugged at mine. He wipped off his shirt revealing his muscles. I just gazed at them for a bit and Jack let me smiling a little bit. I blushed and we started kissing again. I broke thos kiss and started to take my shirt off. We laid back and went under the covers. They were so warm. I knew this was going to be a great night.