Chapter 12

Jack P.O.V.

Did he just say he loved my girlfriend????

"What!!!!!"

"I think I am in love with Bella."

"You can't be she is mine."

"I know. I am sorry."

"Gosh mate. I can't believe you let my girlfriend kiss you and than proceed to tell me you love her." I was so angry I stormed out of the living room up to my room. In my room I didn't know what to say or think. How could Finn do this to me? She was mine first. He should just back off. I got so mad. Than Bella walked in.

She must have noticed I was mad because she asked me, "Is everything alright Jack?"

"Everything is fine. Finn just told me he loves you and thats why he let you kiss him."

"Oh really? I am sorry."

"What should you be sorry about? It is his fault."

"I know. I should have been able to tell the difference between you two but I just didn't. I feel semi responsible."

"Its alright. I can understand your confusion. We do look very similar. It is Finn's fault for allowing you to kiss him."

"I guess I just don't want this to come between you two."

"I promise it won't."

"Ok good. Wanna go down stairs and watch a movie?"

"Sure lets go." We headed down stairs. I was still mad at Finn but for Bella I would pretend to not be.

Finn's P.O.V.

"Hey Finn we are going to watch a movie wanna watch it with us?" Bella ask me.

"Sure. What movie?" I asked.

"We are not sure yet." Bella said looking at Jack. Gosh she was pretty. Finn stop thinking about her that way. She is dating Jack not me.

"How about we watch Mama?" Jack offered.

"Yeah thats a good one mate." I agreed.

"Alright." Bella said a bit shaky in her response. We put in the movie and Bella and Jack snuggled up on one couch, me on the other. I tried to watch the movie but all I could think about was wishing that it was me Bella was cuddling up to.

The movie ended. I think I only actually saw like 5 minutes of it. The other time I was thinking about Bella.

"I will be right back. I've gotta go to the bathroom." Jack stated. he left the room and it was just me and Bella.

"So Jack told me what you said to him about your feelings towards me." Bella said her eyes gazing over in my direction.

"Oh he did. Yeah sorry I let you kiss me."

"Its alright. To be honest I kinda liked it." Wait what!!! She actually liked the kiss. Yes maybe she does like me back.

"Oh really??"

"Yeah." As she said this she leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. Our kiss got more passionate and intense. We heard the toilet flush and Bella broke away.

She sat back in her seat and put a finger to her lip. I got the message.