Chapter 4

Jack's P.O.V.

I was on my way to Nandos to meet up with Alfie. When I got a text from Bella. It said, "Wanna meet up today?"

Jack

Sorry I can't today. I am meeting my friend Alfie for lunch and to hang out. How about tomorrow?

Bella

Sounds great. Where and when?

Jack

Wut ever works.

Bella

Hb we meet at noon at the mall?

Jack

Sounds good. C u then. :)

Bella

Bhi!

I had plans with the girl I liked for tomorrow. I am soo excited.

I got in the car and made my way to Nandos to meet up with Alfie.

I arrived and walked across the street to the best restaurant ever... Nandos. I went inside and spotted Alfie out of the corner of my eye sitting at a table. I walked over and sat down.

"Hey mate!"

"Hey Jack. So lets get down to business.  What did you have to tall me?" I laughed. I knew this would be the first thing we talked about.

"Soo I met..." I began to say as the waiter came over to take our orders. We both ordered our usuals and then things were turned back to me. "I met this girl."

"Oh my god mate. Is she hot?"

"Haha. Yes she is. She goes to school with me and her name is Bella."

"Thats so cool mate. When can I meet her."

"Soon. She asked if we could hang today, but I said I was hanging with you."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! You should have invited her to come.  Text her right now and invite her before its to late!" I wipped out my phone and texted Bella asking if she wanted to meet up with me and Alfie. She agreed and was on her way.

Bella's P.O.V.

I was about to phone one of my friends when as I was picking up my phone it went off. I must have special poswers to see into the future.

It was Jack. He had texted me to ask if I wanted to hang with him and Alfie. He said Alfie insisted that I come. I agreed and made my way to the mall.

Once I got there I texted Jack asking where he was,

Bella

I am here. Where r u guys?"

Jack

We are by the fountain in the middle of the mall.

I started walking towards the fountain.  I spotted Jack. He looked so hot. He was wearing a loose fitting tank top and black colored jeans. He had a huge grin on his face when he spotted me. I ran over right into a big embrace from Jack. It was nice. We hugged for a while until we heard a quiet cough. We let go and turned to see boy with a big smile with his hands in his pockets. It must be Alfie.

"Hi Alfie. My name is Bella."

"Hi Bella. I have heard so much about you. This fellow couldn't stop talking about you. It interrupted our date." He laughed.

I laughed and we went on our way. We went into a couple video stores so the two of them could buy Go Pros for YouTube. We went to a few other stores. Some of which I had to drag thwm into because they were very girly stores.

Once we all had at least 6 bags in our hands. Me with a bit more. We left the mall and decided to go to Alfie's house.

We arrived at his house and went in. Once we closed the door I heard footsteps coming down from above. I looked and saw this small girl, who looked about our age with ombre hair. She ran over and yelled, "Jack!" and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. He did not try to fight it he wemt along with it. I just stared at him in shock.