Chapter 10

Jack's P.O.V.

Last night was amazing. Me, Finn, and Bella had a great day. Then our night just made it 100 times better. I hope we didn't keep anyone up.

I walked down stairs and headed for the kitchen.  I walked in and saw Finn sitting at the table. "Is anyone else up?" I asked Finn.

"Nope just me." he replied with a little smirk on his face.

"What?"

"Oh nothing"

"Tell me Finn."

"Its just I didnt expect you to be up this early due to the fun night it sounded like you had." Dang it someone heard us. I hope our parnets didnt hear.

"Oh sorry about that mate."

"Its alright. Soo..." Finn was about to say something when Bella walked in.

"Goodmorning boys." Bella said. Wow she looked amazing. I am so lucky to have a girl like her.

"Goodmorning baby." she smiled and giggled when I said this.

"So whats for breakfast?" she asked.

"Right now nothing. How about I make some pancakes?" Finn offered.

"Sounds good. I didnt know you could cook Finn." Bella stated with a bit of a laugh.

"He can't but he will try." a grin plastered on my face.

"Jack I can cook a mean burnt pancake." exclaimed Finn a huge goofy smile on his face.

While Finn was making he pancakes me and Bella talked about what we were going to do today. We decided to go for a walk in Hyde park.

"Finn wanna come to Hyde park with us." Bella asked him while he was finishing up the pancakes.

"Sure are u sure I won't interrupt anything."

"No come with us mate." I was kind of disappointed when Bella invited him but if thats what Bella wants it is alright with me.

"Alright. I will come." We all ate the pancakes which I might add was very well done. Me and Finn got ready pretty fast, but Bella took a very long time.

-------------------------------------

Bella's P.O.V.

We all went to get ready. I heard Jack and Finn go down stairs I wasntw even close to being done. I decided it would be better for everyone if I just take my time.

I finished up my make up and put on this cute little outfit. I headed down stairs to Jack and Finn sitting on the couch talking. Finn saw me and stood up. Jacl turned and stood up too.

"Wow Bella.  You look amazing." Jack said as he walked over and planted a little kiss on the lips.

"Thanks. Are you two ready to go?"

"Yep." They both said in unison. We all go in the car and headed for the park.

We arrived at the park and just started walking around. We found a bench to sit on and just talk. Jack and Finn decided to leave and go get some ice cream.

About five minutes later Jack came back with two ice creams he sat down and gave me my ice cream.

"Hey baby." I said and kissed him on his lips. The kiss was a bit weird. It wasn't the same as usual. It was better. Our kiss increased in passion.

Jack broke the kiss, "What was that for?"

"Just cause. Why not Jack."

"Jack? I am Finn."

"Oh my god! No way! Why did you let me kiss you!"