Chapter 14

Sorry I havent updated in a while. I have been busy with end of school and these camps I am working at. I will try to start posting more often.

P.S. This chapter has some swear words.

Finn's POV

After lunch with Alfie I drove back to the house.  I hoped that Bella and Jack wouldn't  be be back yet so I could think of my plan of attack to stay away from Bella.  As I approached the house I noticed that there were no cars in the drive way. Great, now I can really think about how I am gonna handle this.

I rolled up into the drive way and walked inside.  I immediately went to my room so if anyone came home I could still hide in my room until I came up with a plan. Once in the sanctuary of my room and started to think of my plan.  I thought for what seemed like minutes which really turned into hours.  I barely could think of amything except how to get Bella to become my girlfriend.

After all of this thinking I decided it would be best to just keep my distance and not be alone with her.  I went for my phone to see if I had any messages.  I look at the screen and it said 5 messages from Jack. I unlocked my phone to read the messages.

Jack

You asshole.

How could you steal Bella away from me

I can't believe this shit.

You are not my brother anymore.

I hope you too are happy togeather.

I stared astounded by these messages.  Thoughts flooded my head about what could have happened,  but one thought kept poping up.  She broke up with him because she said she loved me.

I decide it would be best to talk to Jack face to face.  I text him and ask him if he would come home so we can talk about this.  He immediately agrees and says "I will be there in 5 minutes." I begin to think up and explanation.

Jacks POV

I can't believe she broke up with me. When she wouldn't tell me why I knew it must have been Finn who persuaded her to fall for him. He is such an asshole.  When I get home he is gonna get it.

I arrive home and storm into the house.  Finn is waiting for me on the couch with a worried  expression on his face.

"Hello Finn." I stated louder than I ment to

"I am so sorry." He pleaded. "I…"

"Save it I don't want to hear it." I yelled,  interupting him as he was about to speak.

"But Jack I was trying to stay away from her because she was yours." He stated a little shaky in his response.

"For some reason I don't believe you. Maybe its because you missed her and then told me. you loved her!" I am so. angry that he is trying to talk himself out of this.

"I am sorry.  I never ment for this to happen." Finn said looking genuinely apologetic,  but I think it is just an act.

"Thats a load of shit. I can't believe you right now!" I yell. I storm out of the room. up to my room to lack my things. I can't go back to my dorm because it is vacqtion.  I grab my ohone a decide to text Alfie.

Jack

Hey mate can I crash at yoyr place?

Alfie

Sure  thing. What happened?

Jack

I'll tell you when I get there.

Alfie

Alright.  See you in a bit

I continue packing my things when o hear Finn's  voice.  "Where are you going?"

"Why do you care?" I say more angry than questioning.

"I am just wondering?" Finn leaves the room. Probably  a good thing for his sake. I was thinking about punching him if he asked anymore questions.  I finished packing and left the house without saying goodbye.