Chapter 7

Bella's P.O.V.

I am going to Jack's house. I am going to Jack's house! The thought kept running through my mind. Was I scared? Was I nervous? I don't know? Ugg. I have to make a good impression on his parents. What about his brother will he be there? So much to think about with so little time. We were leaving in 1 hour!

I heard a knock on the door. "Is everything alright?" Jack was gazing through the door way. He must have saw how nervous I look because he said, "You know you don't have to be nervous. My family will love you." A cheeky grin formed across his face as he said, "I know because I love you."

I sat in a bit of shock. He loves me? He loves me! I was so happy to hear these words. Without thinking I blurted out, "I love you too!" I couldn't believe I had said that, but I did. I love Jack.

-------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V.

She loves me back! I was so happy when I heard these words. I can't believe she loves me back. I don't know what to do. I just kissed her.

We kissed. Her soft lips lightly pressed against mine. We kissed and kissed. The longer we kissed the more passionate it got. I softly rubbed my tounge against her bottom lip asking for enterence. She slightly opened her mouth teasing me. She finally opened up and i ventured her mouth. We kissed some more.

We broke apart when I heard a knock at the door. "Come on you two. You better get going before it gets too dark." We both jumped and frantically started getting things togeather once we saw the time. It was getting late and I took and hour to get to my house.

We got everything togeather and was on our way to my house. I wonder what they will think of her? I know they will love her.

"Soo what is your family like?" Bella asked in her sweetest voice. We began to talk all about my family. She seemed most interested in Finn. I don't know why but I explain almost everything about him. Good and bad.

We finally arrived. It was about 10 o'clock when we got there. I grabbed all of the stuff and she smiled and we walked up to the door. She knocked as we waited for my parents to open the door. The door started to open but my parents didnt open the door and neither did my brother. It was my ex-girlfriend!