Chapter 11

Bella P.O.V.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I just kissed Finn. Why did he let me do that? I am in love with Jack. But Finn's kiss was amazing.

I had ran away after I kissed Finn. I didn't know what to do. I just ran and didn't stop. I hear someone calling my name but I didn't look back. I just kept running.

I arrived at a small café and ordered a hot chocolate. I sat down and just had to think about what happened. I thought and I thought and then realized. It's not my fault. It was an honest mistake. They look so much alike. Finn should have stopped me though. Its Finn's fault.

I decided it would be best to just talk it out with Jack. I started to walk back to Jack's parents house. I walked in and Jack or is it Finn ran to the door.

"Bella where have you been. Finn said you just ran off and didn't say why." Oh this is Jack.

"Sorry about that Jack. I just... Omm... Can we talk?"

"Of coarse. Did I do something wrong?"

"No it is more something I did."

We walked up to his room and we sat on the bed and I started explaining.

-------------------------------------

Jack's POV

I can't believe she kissed Finn my own brother. I let her explain but all I could think of was her kissing Finn.

"Why did you kiss him!!" I asked in a bit of a rage.

"It was an accident I thought it was you. You two do look a lot alike. I thought it better to tell you than for you to find out some other way. The kiss ment nothing to me once I found out it wasr you. Jack please believe me." I don't know if I can but I do. We both do look a like. I can see where in an quick glance she could get confused. But how could Finn have let her kiss him?

"I forgive you. I understand how ypu could have gotten confused. I just don't understand why Jack let you kiss him?"

"I don't know either, but I am so sorry. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

A grin formed on my face,  "Well.. there is one way." Bella must have gotten the hint because she leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. Our kiss intensified. She broke away and just looked at me woth her beautiful big eyes.

"I love you Finn Harris." She said in the sweatest voice I have ever heard.

"I love you too." We gazed into each others eyes for a bit longer. Than we walked down stairs into the living room. Finn and my parents were in the room. Why did Finn let Bella kiss him? He knows I really like her. Maybe I should just ask him. Yeah thats what I will do.

"So you two. I have made some dinner are you ready to eat?" my mom asked a small grin on her face.

"Yes mame." Bella said a huge smile on her face. I wonder if she ever ate anything anfter she ran off. She was gone for a while.

We all went to the dining room and ate our dinners. Once we finished Bella offered to wash the dishes. My mom wouldn't let her wash them so she offered to help. While they were washing the dishes my dad decided to run to the store and get a movie for us to watch. Perfect time for me to talk to Finn. So me and Finn walked into the living room and sat down.

"So Finn why did you let Bella kiss you?"

"Because I think I love her."