Chapter 15

Jacks POV

I can't believe she broke up with me for Finn. I can't believe Finn tried to steal Bella from me. He is my brother how could he. These thoughts filled my mind until I arrived at Alfie's.

Once I arrived at Alfie's I knocked and immidiately opened. "Whats up mate! " Alfie said as he opened the door.

"Hey mate.  Thanks for letting me crash here."

"Coarse mate. Why can't you stay at your parents isn't Finn there with you?"

"Yes but he is the reason I can't be home."

"What happened?" Alfie asked. I told him about everything that had happened. he did not seem all that shocked… I wonder why?

"So thats everything." I stated at the end of all the explaining.

"Wait. Finn came to me about this same issue. He said he was going to back off." Alfie stated a confused look on his face.

"When did he talk to you?"

"Earlier today."

"Did he really or are you making this up."

"I am serious."

"Oh my gosh. I have made a huge mistake." I get up and head for the door.

"Where are you going?" Alfie asked.

"I have to go apologize."

"Alright mate. Tell me. how it goes." I close the door behind me and head back home. How could I have been so stupid. Finn would never do that to me.

I arrive home and walk into the house.  I walked into the living room to find Bella… On top of Finn.

"I knew you tried to steal her from me and here I am coming back to apologize." I must have scored them because they immediately broke apart.

"Jack she jumped on me."

"It doesn't look like u tried very hard to get her off."

"She jumped on me as you were coming in." Finn is now up standing infrount of me. "Jack I would never try to steal your girlfriend."

All I can do is look at him. I am so mad I think I could hit something. Before I realize what is happening my fist has connects with Finn's face.

"What was that for mate?" Finn yells at me holding his hand to his face.

"Why did you do that Jack! " Bella screams.

"I am sorry I hit your precious boyfriend." I say extreamly sarcastically.

"I am sorry you are jealous of what we have." Bella says a small smerk 0n her face.

"What do we have?" Finn asks a but confused.

"You know god damn well what you have. You stole her from me. My own brother stole my girlfriend from me. Actually no you arnt my brother anymore."

"You dont mean that." Finn says with hurt in his eyes.

"No I mean it. We arnt brothers anymore. Goodbye Finn." I turn around and walk out of the room.

"Jack!" Finn yells from behind me but I ignore him and close the frount door behind me.

He stole my girlfriend and continues to lie to me. That is beyond anything a brother should ever do.