Repaying my Debt

I waited for the lunch bell to ring. When it finally did I stood on the table in the very center of the cafeteria. Once everyone fined into the room I spoke up as they all stared. "Who here knows who I am?" I ask with no response. "Ok well I guess you didn't hear me." I cleared my throat and yell as loud as I could. "Who here knows who I am?" everyone stops what they are doing and a bunch of people raise their hands.

I smile to myself. "Ok, now who here knows of my home life?" several of the people put their hands down. "Well for those of you who don't I'll fill you in." I slowly jump from table to table. "My step brother is Derick, raise your hand Derick." I demand looking him right in the eyes. Once he raises his hand hundreds if people cheer and mutter about how lucky I am.

"Oh, you all think I'm lucky?" I ask and the hoots get louder. I raise my voice yet again. "Well I'm not! I have been to the emergency room countless time because of your precious Derick." I say watching Derick try to make his way to me as I hop from table to table. "I have broken exactly fourteen bones, not including duplicates of each bone." I continue and stop jumping as I'm back in the middle again. "So if you think that is so amazing then maybe I should repay my dear brother." Derick tried to drag me off the table by my arm, but instead I yank him up with me.

"Maybe I should start with his fingers." I say still holding onto his arm. "Everyone knows you need those to play the sports you're so famous for." I quickly turn his wrist and he drops to his knees. I then grab his fingers and break only the middle ones on each hand. "Looks like I don't have to worry about you pointing these at me anymore when you drive by me as I walk to school each day."

I then kick him off the table make sure I kick him hard enough to where he will slide across the table in front of us and break a few ribs, but not hard enough to cause any permanent damage. "Well I don't know about you but I think I've repaid my debt." I say as I jump as far away from the table as I could reaching all the way to the other side of the cafeteria where tiffany was standing.

"Well, well, if it isn't the wittle baby." Tiffany said apparently missing my little show.

I quickly reach up and slap her hard enough to make her head raddle as it hit the floor. "Maybe you can have someone fill you in because your boyfriend is just a wittle hurt." I say mocking her baby voice.

I step over her body as she tries to pick herself up off the floor to check on Derick. I walk confidently to my locker and take out everything that belonged to me before going back to the cafeteria to make another announcement.

This time all I had to do was clear my throat and everyone snapped to attention. "I just wanted to tell the rest of you that knew what was happening but didn't help that this whole situation could have been prevented if you would have just simply spoken up."