Oh how W o n d e r f u l!

Cara POV

Monday finally came around and my leg was fully healed from yesterday's fiasco.

Seeing as it was a normal school week, I had to get ready for school. With that new motivation and a long sigh, I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased with what I was wearing.

I decided on a pair of light denim skinny jeans,  a grey crop top that had a little alien printed on the left side, and my new white Adidas with my glasses firmly resting on my nose. My hair was secured in two French braids at the back of my head.

"Cara! Michelle's here!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my school bag, and my phone and made my way downstairs.

"Morning Alien!" She smiled as I stopped on the last step of our staircase.

"Yeah yeah, Dippy!" I replied and she only rolled her eyes under the Boho hat.

Michelle was wearing a dip-dye dress with a black boho hat and her white Nike shoes. Her ombre colored hair hung loosely over her shoulders

"Come on, we're going to be late!" Mother said as I finished off my breakfast.

******
After Mother dropped us off at school, we were on our way to our lockers. Michelle was going to get her license soon so the deal was that for now my Mom dropped us off.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." I knew that snobby high-pitched voice anywhere.

"Hannah so nice to see you... But if I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart." snickers erupted from around us.

Hannah glared at them and it quieted down.

" You would be much more likable if it wasn't for that hole in your face that noises come out." She replied and again some snickers were heard. She smirked.

I gave a sly smile, " If you're waiting for me to care, you better pack a lunch. It's gonna be a while."

"Grab a straw because you suck." She scoffed.

" Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon bitch." With that, I grabbed my things, tugged on Michelle's arm and we were off to first period- Science.

"Wheeze, I never thought you'll stand up to Hannah. May I ask why?" Michelle whispered as we sat down.

"She was the one who I needed to help and then I got shot afterward by the U.W.C. because of helping her." I whispered back. I thought Hannah would be a bit nicer since she almost could've died yesterday, but I guess not. 

I can't blame her- she didn't know it was me underneath all that fur. And I don't think I would want it any other way. Having a girl like Hannah trying to make my life miserable, made me feel like a normal teenager living a normal life-  and not a teen living a double life if I could say it like that.

"So I couldn't help but eavesdrop on your conversation about the U.W.C?" Drake stated and I stiffened. Michelle met Drake in one of the theater things she did one year.

"Yeah, so?" Michelle asked probably a bit irritated that he eavesdropped.

"Did you hear they found a white wolf, but it got away? I wonder who it was or if it was just a wolf..." He trailed off, but you could see he was excited about this.

"You believe that?" I asked.

"Yeah, because I know people who..." he looked around, "Are wolves." He whispered the last part.

"Yeah right. You're just making stuff up Drake!" Michelle told him and just as he was about to defend his statement, the teacher walked in.

I hope he doesn't know about me.