Danger

Cara PoV

I looked at the other Alphas, and sighed.

Since the day at Dean's house where I have been drugged with Lupus Venenum , wolf poison to be exact, I've been cut to the sideline. The poison is made from the plant Wolfsbane, but it had little effect on me because of the white wolf part.
Dean's father said that Magna would return, but it has been almost a full week and I'm missing to run again.

Oh Magna, I wish you were here...

I stood up and waltzed towards my favorite tree on the school ground.

I plopped down under its shady branches and took a deep breath.

*flashback*

"I think you are going to wanna kill someone after you hear this from me..." He told me and saw his eye colour got darker, meaning he was getting mad.

"Why?" I asked, a bit scared...

He sighed...

"So while we were talking with Ben , the leader of the rogue group..." He began, "Someone threw Lupus Venenum into our water can and that's how they poisoned you..." He sighed,

"Who was it? Do you know?" I was scared to find out ... I had a feeling that I knew who it was...

"Yeah we do. Cara, it was your father." I sucked in a breath. Did I hear right?

Was it really my father who did all of this??

*flashback ended*

I didn't realize tears where running down my face after it fell onto my arm.

I still can't believe it's my father who poisoned me... Now, I am alone without my wolf.

I am human.

I wiped my tears off and stood up.

A white wolf doesn't show weakness, they have to be strong for the people and other wolves. My mother always said, and I'll prove I am strong.

So that's what I did. I held my head high and walked towards the training mats.

"Colan, you need to train me." I demanded Dean's best warrior. He nodded and took me to a hall, away from any danger and away from any distractions

Since the rogues want me , Dean assigned Colan to train me whenever I want.

"Okay , so what do you want to begin with?" He asked.

"Surprise me. " I replied enthusiastically and he just chuckled.

So we started...

*******