welcome to hell

Damon's heavy eyelids fluttered open, revealing an unfamiliar, dimly lit room. Pain throbbed throughout his body, each movement sending sharp waves of agony rippling through him. He attempted to shift, but a sickening snap echoed in the air, causing him to freeze. Was that his spine realigning itself?

His senses flooded with discomfort as he registered the sensation of his hands and feet bound tightly with vervain ropes, their burning tendrils searing into his undead flesh. Panic surged within him as he struggled to make sense of his surroundings. "Where the hell am I?" he muttered through gritted teeth, his mind racing back to a time long past, when he was imprisoned by the cruel hands of Augustine scientists.

just then, a voice shattered the silence, slicing through the darkness like a blade. "Rise and shine, hotness," it mocked, sending a shiver down Damon's spine. He blinked, trying to focus on the figure before him.

"Who are you?" Damon demanded, his voice laced with defiance, though a tremor of fear lurked beneath the surface.

"Your worst nightmare, princess," the voice sneered, dripping with malice and menace, sending a chill down Damon's spine.

"Why am I here? Who are you people?" Damon fired off questions in rapid succession, his attempts to maintain a facade of strength faltering in the face of his mounting unease.

The man chuckled darkly, his laughter echoing off the walls like a sinister symphony. "Shh, don't be scared now. We haven't done anything... yet," he taunted, his words dripping with cruel amusement.

Damon's lips curved into a sardonic smile, masking the turmoil roiling within him. "Am I supposed to be scared?" he retorted, his voice tinged with bitter amusement.

Before he could react, a searing pain erupted across his cheek as the man delivered a brutal slap, eliciting a pained cry from Damon's lips. "You will wish you were never born, leech," the man hissed, his eyes burning with a righteous fury. "You will wish you never killed our alpha, Mason Lockwood."

Recognition dawned on Damon as the pieces fell into place. "Oh, that's why I'm here," he murmured, his tone heavy with resignation.

"Yes, Damon Salvatore," another voice spoke, this one tinged with icy contempt, "that is why you are here. For killing my uncle." Damon's blood ran cold as he recognized the voice of Taylor Lockwood, his gaze meeting the cold, unyielding stare of his captor.

"Welcome to hell, Salvatore," Taylor sneered, his words hanging in the air like a death knell, sealing Damon's fate in the darkness that surrounded him.