thats enough

"Taylor, listen to me. You don't have to do this," Damon pleaded, his voice tinged with desperation.

"You didn't have to do that to my uncle, but you did, and look where that got you," Taylor retorted coldly.

"This isn't you, Taylor. I know you. You're a nice, kind, caring person," Damon insisted, trying to appeal to his better nature.

"You clearly don't know me," Taylor smirked, dismissing Damon's words with a sneer.

"Jules, you can come in now," Taylor called out, sending a shiver down Damon's spine.

"Jules?" Damon questioned, panic creeping into his voice.

"Yes, dear," Jules responded, appearing in the doorway with an ominous presence.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Remember I told you that I would come back for you to avenge Mason's death? Well, I'm here to fulfill that promise," Jules declared with chilling resolve.

"Brady, you can do whatever you want with him. You've been dying for this; now is your chance," Jules instructed, turning to a man whom Damon recognized as one of the pack members who had tortured him and whom he had managed to escape from with Elijah's help.

" oh, big bad Damon ain't so big and bad anymore, now that the original is not here to save you," Brady taunted as he entered the door. 

"Please, I will do whatever you want, just please, let me go, I promise, I'm sorry , I'm sorry, Damon kept rambling, willing to degrade himself by begging to get out of this hell hole his anger issues had gotten him into. 

"The things I've heard about you, Damon Salvatore, a big bad vampire, begging for mercy if they could see you know, if Elena could see you know, her bad boy protector reduced to a mess, who would have thought, said, Brady? 

Brady took small steps towards Damon. The things im gonna do to u, Damon, " I can already imagine all the beautiful noises you going to make," said Brady.

Damon looked down and saw Brady's growing bulge and stared in horror,"Please stop"  begged Damon. 

Brady pushed Damon to his knees so his face was directly on his crotch,  slowly unzipping his pants."Suck, he commanded.

Damon decided that fighting would get him nowhere, so he decided to comply and sucked.

"That's it, yes Damon, yes, that feels good. Don't stop," moaned Brady.

Damon felt so disgusted as he felt cum shooting in his mouth he almost spat it out, but he was smart enough not to. Damon started forming an escape plan in his mind, and he was ready to put it into action.