the beginning of the end chapter 3

Damon slowly opened his eyes and was met with darkness, but with his vampire senses, he could still see he was tied to a bed. The worst part was that he was naked and extremely exposed. Damon never really had an issue with his body and liked to show it off because it was terrific, but this felt wrong. He slowly opened his eyes and was met with darkness, but thanks to his vampire senses, he was still able to see that he was tied to a bed with his whole body exposed. His legs were separated, his knees were up, and so were his arms, and he was completely immobile.

"I see you're awake," a voice unfamiliar to him rumbled through the darkness. Simultaneously, the lights flickered on, forcing him to squint as his eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness.

"Are you ready, Mr. Salvatore?" The deep voice repeated, its tone carrying an air of authority.

"Born ready," he replied, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"Good," the voice, now identified as Jason, continued with a sinister grin. "Because we are going to have so much fun together. My name is Jason; I'm the beta of this pack. So let's get started."

With those ominous words, a sense of foreboding settled over him. Salvatore braced himself for whatever lay ahead, knowing that his encounter with Jason began an unpredictable and potentially dangerous journey.

He began to crawl on the bed and said, "Relax, love," eventually sitting between my knees. He closed his eyes and began to jack himself off. Disgusted, I sat there. Later on top of me, he pushed his lips on mine with force. I attempted to fight, but he was too frail. He shifted, and before long, my lips was in his dick.

"suck." He commanded. I kept my mouth closed. i managed to keep his thing out of my mouth. However, I let out a scream when I felt a wooden stick piercing my inner thigh. He used that as an opening to shove his way inside my mouth.

He pressed my face so hard that I was out of breath.

Then I felt my fangs slowly start to slide out. I bit him and he let out a sting of curse words.

He let out a startled scream, taken aback by Jason's audacity.

"Salvatore, I'm gonna get you for that," Jason growled, his voice dripping with menace.

He met Jason's threat with a defiant smirk. "I look forward to it," he replied, his tone filled with equal parts confidence and challenge.