Going Back to Virginia?!

Christine's POV:
Right after we got back from Karl's house, all of us immediately start packing our stuff; however, we have ONE problem while we're packing: YUI UGH.
Once we packed our stuff, we go to Yui's room to help her with her stuff, but she refuse and she literally locks the door. Great. Just. Great.

"Pop tart! Opened the door! It's go time! We have to go now!"

I demanded.

"No way! I'm not going to va with you nonbelievers!"

Yui refused which causes the Sakamakis and Mukamis to groaned.

"Her manners are much deplorable since the moment we met her."

Reiji sighed with all of the brothers nodded.

"Agreed."

They all sighed.

"Hey it's worst when we take her to our house."

Ruki stated.

"Yeah and she's really annoying as hell."

Yuma replied with Kou and Azusa nodded at his statement. I then got ticked off and start banging on the door very loudly.

"YUI OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

I shouted while banging the door, but nevertheless she refused to open causing Chris to get irked.

"MOTHERFUCKING POP TART IF YOU DON'T GET YO ASS OUT OF THAT ROOM, IMMA KICKED THIS DOOR OPENED AND SLAM IT ON YO HEAD!"

Chris threatens where she literally kicks the door open and drags Yui by the shirt while I get her stuff. Yui is squirming in attempt to escape from Chris's grasp but failed.

"Let go of me!! I refuse to live with you devils!!!"

"Oh shut up."

Chris retorts.

I then got out of her room with her stuff.

"Alright let's go, everybody ready?"

"Hai."

Nobody's POV:
After all of them left the Sakamaki mansion, they arrived on the airport on time where they booked their flight to VA. While we're on the airplane, things get REALLY heated when Chris and Yui have a bet to see which of them can handle a ghost pepper in ten seconds without taking a drink of water. If Chris loses, then Chris shall not watch yaoi for ten weeks. If Yui loses, then Yui must read the popular manwha called Killing Stalking.

Unfortunately Yui lost and must read Killing Stalking. After five hours of reading the book, Yui is left shock and traumatized.

 After five hours of reading the book, Yui is left shock and traumatized