Reuniting with My Family....

"Mom, dad, Brandon.....I'm home!!"

I happily shouted as I waved at them with the Mukamis and Sakamakis saw my family, I think this is going to be the best reunion ever.

Christine's POV:
"Christine! Christine!"

My parents and my brother Brandon ran to me with smiles on their faces.

"Mom! Dad! Brandon!"

I then hugged them lovingly where we smiled during our heartwarming reunion.

"Omg I missed you so much!"

Brandon tearfully spoke smiling warmly at me.

"I miss you too Brandon!"

"We all missed you!"

My dad shouted.

"Oh hello Chris! How's Japan going?"

My mom asked.

"It was great Mrs. Duong! Japan is awesome except the part where moldy pop tart is living with my best friend at the Sakamaki mansion!"

She faked a smile with my mom sweatdropping.

"Oh umm...well that's great then. How's your family going Chris?"

My mom asked.

"My mom is not proud of my killing sprees, my dad is away right now, my brother Luke is being a spoiled devil as always, and my little brother is just as spoiled as Luke is, so yeah my family is doing great Mrs. Duong!"

Chris then smiled innocently with mom cringing a bit at Chris's response.

"Ohh....how..great....anyway Christine, would like to introduced these handsome fine men that you and Chris are living with?"

My mom asked.

"Oh yeah mom. Mom, dad, Brandon, these are the Sakamakis and Mukamis."

"GREAT TO SEE YOU MR AND MRS DUONG!"

All of them greeted.

"Oh my goodness! All of you men are gorgeous just like my daughter!"

My mom cheered where all of them blinked their eyes twice while I was blushing so hard at my mom's compliment that Chris starts to giggle.

"Mom!"

"Oh sweetie it's true! I always expect them to be that handsome like my husband!"

"Oh honey!"

"Oh you!"

My mom and dad gushed as they are nuzzling their noses playfully, I face palm so hard when they do that in public while my brother Brandon is blushing at their intimacy.

"Weeeelllll that escalated quickly."

Chris spoke dryly with a deadpan face where I was blushing so hard that I screamed at them.