Tea with Reiji...

Christine's POV:
After I have a sweet moment with Subaru at the rose gardens, I was in my room watching one of my kpop band EXO on YouTube in my laptop where I was watching the live performance of them while I was listening happily and peacefully with my earbuds on.

While I was watching the live performance of EXO where they're performing Lotto, I was head over heels in love drooling over those dreamy hot Korean men especially my favorite Kai when he does that body wave, I literally died from pure happiness to the point where I have a nosebleed and I grabbed a tissue still blushing over Kai.

"Omg Kai why are you doing this to me?! You're so freaking hot when you do that body wave omg I'm literally dying!!!! Why does EVERY Korean guy have to be so fucking hot?!?!?"

I asked myself while fan girling over the hot and gorgeous EXO, I saw someone calling me in FaceTime where I answer the call, a loud familiar voice boomed in the room where my bf Christine (and yes we both have the same names but many people call her Chris), is screaming at me.

"CHRISTINE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YA!!!"

I then sighed when I heard my bf from church back in Virginia, I smiled at her to hear my best friend again.

"Hey Chris and I'm sorry I didn't called you earlier because I was at Japan and I was very exhausted from the flight the other day."

"Gaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Why didn't you tell me?!"

She groaned as I sighed exhaustedly by her groans but I her about the truth anyway.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier because my parents forced me to go to Japan to live with my childhood nemesis Yui shithead Komori no thanks to her shithead father of hers."

"WHAT?! YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!"

She asked anxiously as I sighed unfortunately, I sadly nodded at her.

"Unfortunately yes."

"Ughhh...I feel so bad for you right now."

She said sympathetically understands the situation that I'm in.

"Yeah I know it sucks, but I have to do what my parents said because Seiji told me to go there now."

"Ugh that does suck, but I miss you though!!!!"

She whines as I sighed and smiled at her, but I do agree with her.

"I missed you too Chris, and we could've watched sakamoto desu ga together!!!"

"I know!!!! We should've have!!!!"

"I'm sorry again Chris, but we can talk together on FaceTime!"

I said with Chris sighed exhaustedly.

"Yeah we can, but still! I really want to go to Japan with you! I bet it's awesome!"

She said as I giggled at her thoughts of Japan.