Chapter 15 - Nuzzles Dame is who?

Everyone stared at the spot the Dragon had been for a short time before Ray and Hands' eyes met. With a childlike grin both turned and scooted towards the houses. Ray was headed towards his and Hands the kids pack house, "Woohoo!!! Toys to look at!" Ray called out as he started running.

Savory and Gentle both growled at the two males as they vanished, "Darn Pack Father is going to drive me nuts." Savory growled again before looking at Gentle, "Do they ever grow up?" That was a definite whine when she asked.

Nuzzle had yipped at Hands as he had dashed off and she quickly followed after. She wanted to see what the pretty person had done. When she trotted into the house she had to stop and freeze. It was totally different inside. To be honest she didn't know how to describe it and looked up at Hands since he was there frozen as well.

"Oh Goddess..." The main room was vastly different. On one wall was a large polished stone fireplace with a colorful fire in it. The rugs were thick and luxurious with shades of blue, brown, and purple. The chairs had been replaced by what could only be classified as medieval style thrones and lounges. That was the closest he could come to describing them. The walls were draped with soft material that glimmered in the light. Scattered around the room were braziers which gave off a soft glow.

Nuzzle stopped and stared as well in shock. For some reason, she almost wanted to check her feet to make sure they weren't dirty before going in. She was holding Hands' hand and that was about the only thing that propelled her into the house. He was heading towards the bedroom. That was as impressive only the colors were in greens and browns. It also had the heavy looking furniture which was low and very comfortable looking. Before she realized what she was doing she let go of his hand and ran over to the bed. With a jump, she landed on it and started bouncing before rolling on it.

Hands had to cover his eyes when she did that. There wasn't any reason not to but it just felt wrong. The coverings on the bed were what looked like thick furs which blended in very well. As he was taking in the room the other girls started filtering into the house. From almost all of them were soft murmurs and pleased comments. He hadn't realized he was still staring at the room until Savory came over and wrapped her arms around him.

"Well you said you wanted some different colors, right?" She might have been making a joke but her voice was filled with wonder, "Goodness after this going back to the temple is going to be so odd." Actually, it would be a good thing to get back there and recover.

About then Ray contacted them, *Hands why don't you, Nuzzle, and Savory come to the main house for a few minutes.* There was a mixture of wonder and glee in his mental tone.

*Bro I am not sure I will survive that if this place is any indication of what yours is like.* Hands turned to leave the house and realized he hadn't greeted any of his pack, "Come here you lovely and wonderful girls and give me a hug." As he was starting to hand out hugs and kisses he noticed Savory give Dreamer a good hug and peck as well. It took a few minutes to take care of that, "Ray asked for me to come to the main house. I will be back as soon as I can."

Kyth was the last to give him a hug, "Welcome back Hands. You feel and sound so much better." She made sure to give him a good kiss as well and grinned when he blushed, "So easy..."

He grumbled at her before picking up Nuzzle and leaving the house. Savory was following close behind as was Dreamer. Dreamer had been spending part of each day with Gerdal learning about building and designing the gardens. It was time for him to go over there again.

Right before they walked in Nuzzle wiggled out of Hands' arms and went in first. She was so happy to see her other Pack Father up and about. Much like Hands he was feeling better and she could tell that. Once inside she ignored the house she ran over to him and hopped up in his lap.