(4) More family, New friends.

Guys. I randomly got a lot of reads on my book in one day. Thank you, I really appreciate it. :)

Savannah's POV-

"Hi, my name is Savannah, m'never seen you here before." Savannah says to a shy girl in the corner of the classroom. The girl looks up at Savannah eyes reddened from crying. Once Savannah had now realized the other girl had been crying, she patters down to her knees to hug the little weeping girl. "M'thank you" the girl says as a smile slowly tugs at the creases of her lips. "What're friends for." Savannah's smile radiating happiness in the corner of the classroom. "M-my name is Luna." "Nice ta meet cha Luna! I'm Savannah." Savannah says very cheerfully. "M'like your name." Luna says shy but genuine. "N'I like yours too Luna. Why were you crying?" Savannah says with gentle vanilla laced words to soothe the other girl. "M'just scared." "Of what?" Savannah says curiously but sweet. "All the meanie kids that hurts me." Luna says about to cry again. Savannah immediately hugs the girl again. "Don't worry m'wont ever let them hurt you again, I'll protect you forever." Those little honeydew words made the younger girl happy as she hugged Savannah back.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
In the car... "How was school today Savannah?" Tyler says as he looks in his little car mirror to see his sweet Angel. "I made a fren n'her name is Luna!" Savannah exclaims loudly with little hands in the air. "Thats amazing Princess! Guess who's coming for dinner today!" Tyler says with a smile. "SPIDER-MAN!!!" Savannah squeals with bright eyes. "Umm... no Savvybear, but all of your grandparents are coming to eat dinner with us and you can finally meet them!" "Man, m'thought i was gunna meet Spider-Man." Savannah says disappointed. "Don't you wanna meet daddy's mommy's and daddy's?" Tyler says upset as he thought she would say something else in mind. "M'guess.."

Finally 6:00 rolls around the corner and the doorbell has now rung, bringing in the chimes through the whole house. The first one two the door is a rambunctious 5 year old with her daddy Josh right behind her so he can open the door for his and Tyler's parents to come in. As everyone walks in Tyler is in the kitchen preparing tacos for everyone to munch on for dinner. "And who is this beautiful child!" Ms. Dun says as Ms. Joseph is coming to see the little one too.

During dinner Savannah was eating like a "Pretty Princess" as she describes it since Josh had told her that Princesses don't eat messy, Tyler still doesn't know how he gets her to do what she's told. "So boys how are you liking the whole parenting aspect of life?" Mr. Joseph says. "We love it." Josh says before Tyler can say a word. "Tyler?" Ms. Dun says. "I would never change being her dad in the whole world."

   Smiles and pure family love filling the room.

This is a short chapter and I'm sorry. Because I had testing today but I didn't know so I was stuck testing for two hours in the media center when I had no clue, but I still wanted to get a chapter out for you guys because I really love this book and you guys.

Stay safe, make sure to drink water, eat some food, and get sleep. I'm always here to talk if you need to.

                                                        -Savvy
(I'm gunna start calling myself ^ by my nickname because I want to.)