(8) Paint Wars

That's not me just to clarify I just like the outfit and because it revolves around the chapter. :)

As the morning starts to awake and climb it's ways through the dark blue curtains, Tyler Savannah and Josh are all cuddled up Savannah being in between both of her parents arms. The light glides through the white bedsheets and over their resting angelic bodies. Josh is the first to wake up to the sight of Savannah and Tyler all cuddled up. Being the person Joshua he had to take a picture to remember this moment forever. He took one of all of the and just of the two. As he was just admiring his loves Tyler starts to awaken, eyes fluttering open to reveal his beautiful brown orbs. He immediately stares right into Josh's eyes in pure ecstasy loving the moment being so calm and filled with warmth and love through the atmosphere.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Josh asks Tyler and Savannah while they are on the couch watching Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil. (That is my favorite flipping cartoon ever. Sorry back to the story.) "M'want waffles." Savannah says with still a tired tone to her voice. Josh looks at Tyler to see him nod with approval, so he goes and heads to make waffles. "So what are we doing today?" Josh asks Tyler. "Well I was gunna paint today, I just have a lot of emotion I feel the need to put on a canvas right now." Tyler says. "I wanna paint to Daddy T." Savannah says as she buds into the conversation. "Of course you can paint Savvybear." Tyler says while Savannah's smile grows even larger with her eyes glowing happily. "What are you doing today Joshy?" Tyler speaks. "I don't really know, I mean I could just watch you guys paint." Josh says while his face looks like he's thinking really hard. "And get us lunch while we paint." Tyler says with a small smirk on his face. "Sure that sounds good. Let's get through breakfast first before we think about lunch though." Josh says giggling.

"Daddy T what are you gunna paint?" Savannah asks. "I don't know yet Princess, I guess whatever my mind comes to painting. What are you gunna paint?" Tyler asks Savannah as he sees her eyes light up. "M'gunna paint a surprise. So you have to wait to find out Daddy T." Savannah says giggling while she starts to dip her paintbrush in the orange paint. After a bit of paint Savannah being the messy kid she is, she dipped her brush and flung the purple paint at Tyler's already paint covered overalls. "Savannah!" Tyler squealed in surprise, as he flings a little bit of pink paint at her. Savannah squeaks and throws yellow at him next. Once Josh walks back into the room from going to the bathroom, Tyler gets a big amount of pink and slashes Savannah while it also get on Josh as he was walking by. "Hey! I didn't know I was part of this." Josh says as he grabs a paintbrush and dips it in the white and splashes it at Tyler. "OH ITS ON!" Tyler screams as paint is being flung around the room. Once the paint war has now ended, all of them are now laying on the floor just cuddling and laughing. "So can I see what you guys painted?" Josh says now wanted to see. "Mine first!" Savannah squeals as she gets up to show her masterpiece. "It's our family."

(I actually did that but I didn't have paint so pretend it's paint, but I mean look at that art skill

(I actually did that but I didn't have paint so pretend it's paint, but I mean look at that art skill.)

"I even signed my name like you Daddy T!" Savannah exclaims as she points to her name in the work she has created. Josh and Tyler both smile and hug her "We love it." They both say. As Tyler is now going to show his. "Mine is flowers. There are three flowers for a reason, one is Josh one is Savannah and the other one is me. It is telling us that our family is growing. That we love each other. The small flower is Savannah, the biggest is Josh, and I'm the medium sized flower. The flowers are growing together with love like our family." Tyler says now getting out of his trans.

(This is Tyler's painting

(This is Tyler's painting. NO, I DID NOT PAINT THIS. I found it on Pinterest and don't know the artist. I don't take any credit for it I just wanted it for the fict.)

"They are both lovely." Josh says while he is in a pure happy mood. While Tyler comes back to sit on Josh's lap and Savannah laying her head in Tyler's lap.

Love and ecstasy filling the room.

Hope you guys like this chapter. It's kind of a quick one I wrote up I feel like. But I do like this chapter. Plus I'm getting more and more reads on this book so thank you. :)

Don't forget to eat, not to much nor to little just enough for you. I care. :) If you ever need to talk I'm always here. <3

-Savvy