(7) A Day Off Is A Day Of Fun.

Another outfit I'll be using for the fict. ^

Today is Friday, luckily for Savannah's school she doesn't go to school on Friday's. They say it is to much time to keep the littles five days a week there, that they need to also have enough time at home with their families. Neither did Josh or Tyler mind they loved all being together. Since Josh didn't have to work today and today for them starts spring break. (I'm starting spring break after today so I will have more chapters out hopefully.) They decided to have a day to the three of them. The morning was very slow considering since they all woke up at around 10:00 a.m. being lazy.

At around 12:15 they decided it was best to go out and do something. They finally decided on taking Savannah to the park, the one were they met each other at. It was always a place full of bliss and love for them and always wanted to take Savannah. Once they had finally arrived to the park Savannah had already raced Josh to the swings, while Tyler was still walking over to them and giggling because of how childish Josh gets with Savannah. "Daddy T! You've's gotta push me!" Savannah giggled while speaking. "I've got you Savvybear." Tyler responded back.  After enjoying the swings for a while they headed to the monkey bars. Josh was a pro at it while Tyler was good at monkey bars. The majority of the time though was Josh and Tyler helping Savannah learn how to get from one bar to the next without falling. "I'm ready to do it alone now." Savannah says with a smile being very confident with herself. "Ok be careful Savvybear." Josh coos at her. "M'doing it!" Savannah squeals. Once Savannah gets to the middle she starts to feel her fingers slip, then a second later she's falling into the mulch. (Is that how you say/spell it. Sorry I'm confused.) As soon as Josh realizes what happened he immediately goes to pick up the sobbing little Savannah, while Tyler is motioning him to bring her to the bench.

Luckily Tyler remembered that they had a little first aid kit in the car and went to go get it. As Josh was cleaning Savannah's little scrapes on her knees, hands, and one of her elbows she was good to go. After spending about 15 more minutes at the park after Savannah's little accident, they headed to a little ice cream parlor across the street. Savannah got her usual mint chocolate chip, Tyler got his chocolate, and Josh got strawberry. Savannah's face was obviously smeared with ice cream everywhere. "What happened to eating like a pretty princess Savvy?" Tyler said as he lifted an eyebrow at her. "All princesses have and exception to ice cweam Daddy T." Savannah giggled with ice cream still on her tongue.

Back at the house..... Savannah wanted to play dolls with daddy J so as they were playing, Tyler was making grilled cheese sandwiches for the three of them to eat for lunch. "Daddy J, that's not how you dress a Barbie." Savannah says laughing and rolling around on the floor literally. ( 😏"I think pants on her head would be the newest Barbie fashion." Josh says giggling as well. "You're silly silly Daddy J!" Savannah squeaks. "Lunch is ready!" Tyler calls out from the kitchen so Josh and Savannah can hear.

The day was full of happiness and family love, and will hopefully be like this all spring break.

How are you guys? I hope you doing great because I care about you all so very much.

<3

Drink water to stay hydrated, because water is good. Love you all my lovelies.

                                                                ~Savvy