Chapter 1: Sick morning

Jay's POV

I opened my eyes as the sunlight flashed through the blue curtains. I looked at the window to find it wide open...the cold breeze spread through the room like fire.

I shivered from the cold and hold the blanket tightly. I placed a hand on my forehead and found myself burning...I sighed and laid back down.

"I hate when I'm sick!" I groaned.

My eyes were half opened, I was pale, and my legs were shaky and weak. I was just very weak to move.

Suddenly, the door was fully opened. "Wake up Jay! Breakfast is ready!" A feminine voice said.

"I-I'm not in the mood to eat..." I replied in a shaky voice.

"Jay, you were usually the first one to be in the dinning table!" Nya said.

"I just don't feel good.." I whimpered.

She closed the door. "Is everything alright?" She asked, siting beside me on the bed.

I simply shook my head no. "I have a high fever..." I whispered.

Nya put her hand on my forehead and took it off directly. "You're burning!" She gasped.

I sighed and took the blanket in top of me.

Nya sighed. "I hate seeing you sick..." she said. Then she jolted up. "Wait! I may find something that will hopefully help you." She said as she left the room.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes tiredly.

After few minutes, she came back. I didn't bother myself to open my eyes from how weak I was.

I felt something cold is been placed on my forehead. I winced and opened my eyes to find a wet rag.

I looked at Nya,that was preparing some needles. I gulped and went to my side."No needles, p-please.." I managed to say.

She shook her head and sighed."What about pills?" She asked, giving me three pills.

I slowly sat up using her help and swallowed them. She handled me a cup of water. I smiled slightly and swallowed the pills. She smiled at me and nodded.

I placed the cup beside me on the table and laid back down. I closed my eyes again and slowly drifted to sleep.

Nya covered me with blankets and kissed my cheek. "Hope you get better.." she whispered. I blushed slightly in my sleep, and she chuckled softly.

"I'll always be there for you..." she said as she patted my back gently. I smiled and went to the magical world of mine.